Modern Comics Heating Up (Those With Potential Too) (Part 1)

You ordered one of his mystery boxes, or did he send you one out of kindness?

If it’s who I think it is “angry” would be a better description.

1 Like

No. It’s not him.

2 Likes

He is no longer selling the mystery boxes. He sent me one of the last ones.

1 Like

We’ll, the avatar isn’t a yappy dog picture. (Unless we’re thinking of different people!)

Maybe it’s time we make the spec categories require user logins to view… muhahahahaah

3 Likes

And a photo id. Lol. I was in a Facebook group that wanted one. Owner is kind of paranoid.

1 Like

Honestly it was the only member I recall being banned. I’m sure there are a bunch idk about.

Out of the thousands of users we have on the forum we have band like four people because of egregious actions. Other than that we haven’t had to really take action on anybody

4 Likes

I find that hilarious. They talk smack but leave their paper trail wide open, haha.

1 Like

Anyone ever order from that Dominion Comics that was linked up above somewhere (relative to the Vader 20th).
I always use PayPal. I noticed my PayPal payment is just sitting and says they don’t even have a PayPal acct established? Odd…says it will just cancel out in 10 days.

There’s a few, they got cleaned up probably before most saw what they did.

1 Like

Maybe I slow on the uptake, but what is up with SW20?

I think he technically meant Star Wars Darth Vader 20.

Yeah Darth Vader 20, my bad.

Depends on who you ask, in reference to DV 20. Some are saying first comic cover appearance of the Mandolorean and Grogu. Others are saying it’s the screen comic.

I remember someone who got banned…kept calling people “kid”, crazy condescending to people, obnoxious. He was rude over on the CBSI site as well.

Well it is pretty simple considering their eBay user name is very close to the real last name of someone who registered here and their location listed on eBay matches the same as the user whose eBay name is similar to the real name of the person.

For example of your real last name is Jones and your eBay user name is Jonsey and your location on eBay is from a certain small town and the IP address that keeps popping up comes from that same location, it’s not hard to find.

3 Likes

And others say it’s the lego advertisement artwork on the back of this months marvel books,

Come on….if cover art and previews be significant, why not advertising?

:wink:

1 Like

SW20 is the first appearance of a Jedi Master according to @drunkwooky . He mentioned it somewhere and eBay has them for above $10, and not many out there.

1 Like