Modern Comics Heating Up (Those With Potential Too) (Part 1)

@faele I also think this cover was a smart play to boot. Not all that many Qi’ra covers to be had as of yet.

5 Likes

Good point! I didn’t even see that one!

1 Like

Elzar Mann.

First cameo in High Republic 2, but it’s just him in the background of that large gathering.

Star Wars #20 (2020) is his first full appearance. He appears as a “mental imprint” taken by the planet Gazian. That imprint then communes with Luke.

2 Likes

I’ve stacked a small pile of SW20 and the Qi’ra 50th variant. I have the 1:25 as well.

@drunkwooky 1st Mental Imprint Appearance, the new “1st Cameo Cover”! lol

I dunno, some people discount visions, dreams, memories, flashbacks. Just giving context.

I am not rendering an opinion lest I am accused of market manipulation and financial gain.

1 Like

Interesting. I saw that one yesterday.

Oh I know, I wasn’t ragging on you. Just jesting at some of the shit KCC puts out and ebay sellers list. I think I saw “cameo cover” appearances being talked about on here recently. We’re gonna see 1st Mental Imprint popping up soon now haha.

1 Like

Star Wars 47 Reis, Solo adaptation covers, War of the Bounty Hunters, Crimson reign and that’s about it so far.

1 Like

That SW 18 cover, tho

Yeah, that one’s nice.

Wow, check his listing again. He’s calling you out for sleuthing out his name, lol. This is a first. Using an ebay listing as a way to communicate with someone on a message board.

2 Likes

Why is this guy so angry?

1 Like

At first I thought it was the guy from Denver area…but the listing says Georgia?

Man, doesn’t he realize all that anger reflects negatively on him and just ensures he has no credibility in whatever message he’s trying to promote?

Obviously not.

4 Likes

For what it’s worth, I blocked him on eBay.

1 Like

Yeah I saw. SMH. lol

So I did a little digging on dominioncomics.com. (posters note: this is NOT Dark Dominion!!! they rule and my first order from Dark Dominion is about to be at my door today in 3 days time from purchase! :slight_smile:

This person seems legit, but also is very new. He has two online stores that he appears to run out of his apt in NY. Dominion Comics and King of Games TCG (kingofgamesny.com). KoG seems to be toys, pokemon, yugiyo and stuff like that. Social media is pretty bare except for like 20 instagram posts on the KoGs IG dating back to Dec 2020.

Both websites were registered on Dec 6 2021.

@Devildog i used paypal also. The payment did show up on my credit card charges as “KINGGAMESTR”. In my actual paypal account, it does say they haven’t accepted the payment yet, but mine says it will cancel by Feb 10th if they don’t accept.

2 Likes

Dominion is new and has been a long time member of the CHU forums. They changed their name once they started to get into the comic selling business.

Edit: Just noticed you were looking into Dominion and not Dark. Haha!

1 Like

Just want to make sure no one is getting that store with the link Alana posted and our store DarkDominionComics.com mixed up. IF that store starts cancelling all the Star Wars Darth Vader #20 50th Sprouse (Grogu Cover) orders made on Tuesday, I don’t want people thinking that WE had anything to do with the experience.

Just a public service announcement… Dark Dominion Comics is NOT Dominion Comics

16 Likes