Modern Comics Heating Up (Those With Potential Too) (Part 1)

It was a no brainier for me. I love books with tiny little cameos like these because I get to geek out and show people when they come over. Next Men 14 is another fun one. I already had some books in my cart, so at $2, it was an easy decision. Thanks for the info! I assume you already have copies right?

I have a copy. I will be honest, I got it back when the books came out and a super hero who’s boobs get bigger when she fights is pretty funny. I will say it’s a great book, the whole series. It’s not just a big boob book.

1 Like

Sounds like an Eisner winning storyline haha, that’s a very funny concept for a hero. Big boobs and little cameos = win!

Dude, Phrasing!

1 Like

Don’t worry, Blind Adam approves of things being slid into his hidden gems… :wink:

1 Like

Does that include #awesomesauce? :rofl: :nauseated_face:

1 Like

Ewwwww…

1 Like

D’oh!

1 Like

I so badly want to post the Bazooka Jules #3 information on CBSI Top 10 comics. What a GREAT hidden gem that is Anthony! Thank you

1 Like

Any of you manage to pickup Encoded 1? I was able to get Cover B and seems to be a ghost, both covers doing something online, couldn’t even find it on tfaw and midtown it was soldout

2 Likes

Just looked it up that B cover is sweet!!

I found a Bazooka Jules #3 for cheap online. I bought it. Why not?

Get 1 and 2 as well David. You will enjoy it.

I grabbed a few copies direct from Devil’s Due @ 7.99/ea. Price is up now, but here’s the link:

Yeah. I wanted that cover. But when publishers start raising prices because “that’s what they are selling for on eBay” I will wait until the prices come down and grab one.

2 Likes

Check out cover C, it’s a bit risque! It’s my understanding that the C cover wasn’t available through Diamond, only direct from Devil’s Due or from Kickstarter.

1 Like

Never in my short years of collecting would I imagine X-Force1 being worth more than a dollar

3 Likes

To be fair it’s the Deadpool card that has spiked. Not sure why though.

1 Like

Why are people buying the Deadpool card ???

20+ years and NOBODY gave a shit.

SMH…

2 Likes

Not sure but it is a great time to sell some of your old copies. I know many of us have a couple

4 Likes