Modern Comics Heating Up (Those With Potential Too) (Part 1)

1st raw auction in a long time, interested to see final price

??

5 Likes

A 9.8 just went for over $1300

on what site?

A lot of deaths. There are hallucinations of the Leveler/Nameless in it, but nothing better than Trail of Shadows 5.

The real Nameless/Leveler action is happening over in Eye of the Storm 2.

4 Likes

eBay

That’s just not correct.

Have you read eye of the storm 2? If so is this one we should grab a few besides the read?

1 Like

It’s bad for the overall health of this hobby and industry for sure…

4 Likes

How so? This is a screen shot of current listings?

These have really gone nuts. No clue why. But exciting for those who have one coming or have one.

1 Like

I would love a reasonable explanation as to why people are buying it. Because it ain’t for the cover…

3 Likes

I sold Black Panther Hans, Eye of the Storm 2 1:25, and High Republic 15 1:25 all today for big money

6 Likes

It’s the last issue of High republic isn’t it?

I wish someone would pay that for HR 14 1:25 Wijngaard. Forgot to drop prior to FOC…ugh, what a fugly cover.

2 Likes

wow that was badly titled

1 Like

todays been a good day/week, that’s for sure

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: eBay Headaches

Yeah, I’ve read it. Eye of the Storm 2 is more spec worthy than High Republic 15.

Multiple pages and panels of the Levelers/Nameless in multiple different settings and scenes. So, if the market wants to decide Trail of Shadows 5 is a cameo, EOS 2 would be next up to bat as a first appearance contender for those.

Besides that, we get a visit to the Leveler’s home planet, some backstory there. We also get the first appearance of an inner circle of Nihil loyal to Marchion Ro (brands burned on their heads). Maybe they play a part in Phase III.

Finally, we just get really chilling characterization of Marchion Ro. The guy is a fuçk!ng psychopath.

6 Likes

Don’t get me wrong here, HR15 is a really good read! It fleshes out the final roster of dead and survivors from the Fallen Star novel. Awesome Jedi moments throughout.

5 Likes