Modern Comics Heating Up (Those With Potential Too) (Part 1)

I feed the lemmings…

1 Like

Agents of Atlas #4 first series 1st Modern Namora is becoming a ghost and up to the $100 range. Should be able to find it in back issue bins. She does appear in a single flashback headshot in Submariner #33 and on the cover of #50 in her glass coffin would be her first cover.

5 Likes

None on eBay so if you have one list high

1 Like

Black panther one goes for about $75 if you have that one too.

What are the hot books this week (non ratio)? Just Black Panther 4 Larocca as far as I can tell?

High republic 15 and the regular black panther has a good amount of sales at $10+ship

2 Likes

I did notice a bunch of $8-10 sales for BP 4a. I have 4 or 5 preordered but missed the Larroca variant. I had a chance to buy 2 on ebay for $12 each but the seller has some stupid shipping rule about $6 for one comic or $12 for 2-10. Now I see them going for $20-30+. I’m sure I can grab at least one from my LCS.

I forgot about HR 15a because I already have like 10 As and 5 Bs preordered at cover haha. I was only following the 1:25 which has only one listed at $150 but recent sales at normal ratio or so. I hope the $150 sticks!

2 Likes

The larocca will drop down to the A cover price once spoilers for the book come out.

2 Likes

I’m not even following why the Larocca is so warm. Is that supposed to be Tosin on the cover?

Tosin isn’t even BP4 so its a nothing burger lol

1 Like

No its not but pumpers will say it is

I think i saw someone say on here that it got … Allocated™

Weird. Selling for $20. I have ZERO problem if people want to empty their wallet for a random book. I just want to know if I should buy a few to sell to those people that want to give me their money. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I really want a burger now…

Does anyone know what’s going on with this issue or is it just prequel next miles?

2 Likes

no clue, someone posted a 9.8 just now lol

High Republic 15 has exploded on Ebay… I guess something happened in it!?
… or did the Leveler appear and everybody thinks it’s the first appearance?

Jim Comics has been pushing this character and KCC calls it the first appearance. It is overhyped.

2 Likes

Thats not a good formula for prolonged success. And, to me, it says a lot about your motives and your integrity. M2c. :beers:

Artificial, manufactured interest is not something we should be thanking anyone for. Short term gains over long term sustainability is short sighted at best. M2c.

1 Like