Modern Comics Heating Up (Those With Potential Too) (Part 1)

Setting speculative value aside. If it is a con, this is a really cool narrative exploration of fatherhood abandonment issues.

I mean, it’s yet another dysfunctional layer that makes Han interesting.

3 Likes

This one keeps on going up. Wild.

7 Likes

finally can put these up and sell them, been waiting for them to go up for months lol

Sorry…that was my fault :slight_smile:

1 Like

Character refers to “Ovan” by the name Corpus.

Then asks him if he knows someone by the name “Han Solo” as he is the competition he faces. The screen ends before Corpus answers.

So Corpus already knows Han is there. He knows his “Son” is there, but puts in this whole act like it’s coincidental. Then he obviously bumps into him intentionally…then like a good con artists asks specific questions to get Han to divulge information about himself, and then once corpus gets the name of the father out of Han, he seizes an opportunity to take on the role of father …obviously to get an upper hand on this urn they’re both after.

2 Likes

You’re right, it can’t be.

Sure you are…

1 Like

2 Likes

The 1:10 is around $100.

1 Like

Looks like I’ll be prescreening a bunch sooner than I expected.

1 Like

I’m still not selling any of my many High Republics yet. Short sighted and premature at this point IMO.

12 Likes

It’s only gonna go up from here like any SW.

5 Likes

I mean the interest and spike is due to YouTube videos and other spec sites. When an actual movie announcements made will be a better time for me to sell.

7 Likes

:100: exactly

6 Likes

They did confirm that there will be a show. They mentioned Ro in the second episode of the high republic news show. The spike really started then. Could be a long while till a movie happens.

1 Like

So the Acolytes is the cause of all this? Wasn’t that announced awhile ago? I’m still holding and the fun thing is we can look back and see if it was wise.

3 Likes

I’m not sure if Disney ever confirmed before this. I may be mistaken. Either way, the video sparked my interest, seeing how things were work shopped etc.

1 Like

I’m late to the party, what news show are you talking about?

Nothing has been confirmed by Disney except the Acolyte, which was confirmed before High Republic #1 was released.

They’ve alluded to other stuff in those High Republic shows and there have been rumors of shows, but the only TV Show/Movie Disney has confirmed is the Acolyte.

It’s a mix of Ro being an engaging character and the YouTube pumpers. It was about a $10 book on a good day on eBay before the YouTube video then the FOMO sheep started driving up the price post-video

2 Likes
1 Like