Modern Comics Heating Up (Those With Potential Too) (Part 1)

Thanks

1 Like

Batman: The Detective TPB is getting pulped and retailers are told to destroy their copies for replacements. Based on an Amazon review, a major page (villain reveal) is missing from the story and its replaced with a random page.

The TPB market can be weird. It might heat up.

2 Likes

Again, here is the email that was sent to retailers last week…and retailers are not going to destroy free copies.

You already posted about this on the CGC forums…smh

1 Like

Why SMH? Does everyone here participate over there? If so, I’ll gladly keep it all over there. Just trying to share some info. You do you, though.

11 Likes

I see no issues with posting on multiple platforms. Not everyone is clued into everything, even within the same platform.

2 Likes

Its missing a page…

I appreciate you posting here as well, rarely go to other forums and you have a lot of beneficial posts.

7 Likes

Some people in here gonna have sore necks with all the head shaking they do.

3 Likes

I also am apart of no other forums, so I appreciate the cross post :wink:

7 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

Wait, there’s other forums on the interwebs? You people should only be using these on CHU… You all nothing but a bunch of CHU cheaters out there… :wink:

3 Likes

Rogue Squadron is back on Disney’s release calendar!

1 Like
2 Likes

Listed last night. Didn’t even make it 12 hours.

7 Likes

Please feel free to invite all the people from the cgc forum over here. We allow you to mention the other grading companies by name.

5 Likes

You should have priced it higher…

3 Likes

I got a ton of copies of HRA 1 and 2. I would not be selling any of these at this time. If I was a retailer I would.

6 Likes

alot of those people are a-holes

2 Likes

I’ve still got several held back to see where this goes. Right now we’ve got an influencer generated feeding frenzy on no news, so I don’t feel bad about cashing in on a $14 investment (bought at cover and ratio). I’m sure the crash to reality is coming and then it’ll slump until we get real Marchion Ro news.

Odds are I’ll be able to buy back in for less than half what I sold for if I want to.

2 Likes