Modern Comics Heating Up (Those With Potential Too) (Part 1)

They sure did rip yo ass about the Batman Beyond 1 newsstand… :sweat_smile:

Its just a bunch of old cranky guys on that message board anyways.

4 Likes

KC just put HRA 2 on their trending 20 list. Expect another nice bump. It’s all over folks.

4 Likes

lol yea, i get the feeling its just a bunch of silver age collectors that shit on modern spec

5 Likes

Batman #2 is selling…

5 Likes

Hell na. I won’t go into that toxic environment.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Warn them this is a “all other grading companies” friendly crowd.

1 Like

No! Don’t say that!! They will start holding our books hostage and we will never…oh wait…they are doing that anyways…

Both cgc and cbcs are…and throw in a little Bronze Age. Cbcs is a little more open to competition.

Another hot list. A few Batman’s are on it.

1 Like

This is the only forum I frequent if you don’t count how I knock around Reddit swapping comics there and looking at news posts and junk.

Who’s junk you looking at on Reddit :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Hmmm…nope still not gonna sell lol. I’ve got 45 copies at CGC getting graded and 56 raw and 3 CGC 9.8 so far. I’ll hold out for the trailer lol

Not a member of those subreddits, my account just is a part of comic ones and other random interests like cassette tapes.

which sub reddit do you sell comics on?

There’s a lot of “phrasing” in that statement. I was wondering about the knocking of the junk around.

R/comicswap was where I used to.

1 Like

You know better than to mention the worthless DC comics and heat/spec in the same sentence!

1 Like

Yeah, as @drunkwooky said, I sometimes am found at r/Comicswap where I often buy fun stuff or sell things I think work better for there than the Whatnot app.

I do as Corona Smith.

2 Likes