Modern Comics Heating Up (Those With Potential Too) (Part 1)

yea i thought it was weird to, than i checked ebay, no cover A listed in usa and only 2 sold listing since he posted that 11 hours ago.

1 Like

I was trying to consult my wookywiki to confirm but I think that was it.

#3 for Ro, Lily Tora-Asi and Kantam Sy.

#7 for Loden Greatstorm, Blixy, Jora Malli, Rah Barocci, and Leox Gyasi’s first cover.

2 Likes

Good deal I’ll grab some more of those.

Oops

1 Like

Bump

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 93 GLEASON VARIANT (03/30/2022) – Dark Dominion Comics

2 Likes

This just sold for $30k

5 Likes

Miles 38 1:50

2 Likes

Next miles!

2 Likes

Kinda looks like Soul Crusher.

After a lull, Avengers 33 Dell’Otto is gearing up again. Someone just bought 2 of mine for the 10% discount and combined shipping but I’m seeing others sell. Going to list a few more of mine. Did an alert go out I missed?

3 Likes

great cover

1 Like

Just saw that Topher put it on the CBSI back 9 list for Multiverse keys. That’s got the be where the heat is coming from.

Nice that he acknowledged Rennavision talking about it in Dollar Bin Diving.

This has been circling around the spec world for 1st White Doom since the Secret Wars days.

1 Like

I’ve been talking up New Avengers #33 just for the cover for years now. One of the best Doctor Doom covers out there IMO. Just awesome!

1 Like

Passed on several of this cover for years now, thanks for the update ! Have to dig out my copies. Never thought there was any heat on it, or his other Secret Wars (?) covers. Dellotto seems to have cooled off - there are some Batman DC books he has been putting out. I pick up a copy, because I still dig his art.

Are we specing on the color of loincloths now.

1 Like

Dont get it ??

We spec on everything…even used ticket stubs…

1 Like

Everything has potential value if there’s demand for the item… :wink:

1 Like

Fellow paid 2k for a used Star Wars ticket stub from the premier in 1977 just the other day on a board I frequent. :slight_smile:

1 Like