Modern Comics Heating Up (Those With Potential Too) (Part 1)

Yeah we ordered a bunch. I think with the fact that the previous Mando and Ahsoka covers were hot, retailers ordered more. They will get bought down, but definitely not going to be overnight.

1 Like

@davidbitterbaum actually, my 6yo daughter is the reason for no sleep. The rest is manageable.

@Anthony , I noticed. You kept calling me STEVE the whole show.

Getting back on track, I’m up in Boston for work and stopped by a really cool shop. They were completely sold out of the Aphra/Bo Katan, but had a ton of Darth Vader/Moff Gideon.

1 Like

You look like a Steve.

1 Like

I’ve seen multiple posts discussing Deva Lompop and her speculated importance/her first in WOTBH Jabba the Hutt in the last day or so. Instagram mainly.

I realize this is nothing new, everyone is likely aware, has it, but there will certainly be increased movement on the book and the 1:25 as well as subsequent “list appearances” if I were to bet.

5 Likes

Amazing Spider-Man Vol 5 #93

TOP 10 New Comic Books To Buy March 30th, 2022
At 14 minutes into the video are the spoilers for Amazing Spider-Man Vol 5 #93

Midtown has this comic
There are some on eBay.

This thread predicted this new character on 2/18

3 Likes

It is in stock at TFAW Star Wars War of the Bounty Hunters Jabba Hutt #1

If you are looking for the first cover appearance, buy cover B Chang. It is on eBay and there are still a few low-priced copies.

4 Likes

I personally feel that they will use deva for something live action eventually.

7 Likes

87,000ish copies. I wonder how many for the first cover appearance copy? I also wonder the print run for the 2nd print. Design variant or whatever it is called.

1 Like

Many people were buying cover B. I don’t know the numbers. The 1:25 is not cheap. You are going to pay if you want a low print run. I am not buying this comic. I do own several cover Bs. I recommend watching this title to see what happens.

2 Likes

Sold 75 copies of HRA 8 today at cover. Not sure if something came out, but they flew off the shelf, lol.

5 Likes

Jim comics is recommending Star Wars War of the Bounty Hunters Jabba Hutt #1

2 Likes
3 Likes

No wonder i saw a bunch of these get sold since last night. Good ole Jim. Cleaning out my eBay watch list!

4 Likes

It is already going up in price on eBay. Just crazy.

2 Likes

People are perhaps realizing the potential of Sav Malagan in Adventures 8.

3 Likes

Batman Beyond The White Knight #1

1 Like

HRA 8 is sold out at the distributor now…I had been buying up copies over the last few months, but looks like that isn’t going to continue. Cover price is a winner if you find them!

5 Likes

These are the only HRA books left in stock. Out of them, I think HRA 3 has the most potential?

3 Likes

SMH…hate it when creators jump into the spec game. Fake FOMO hype…

1 Like

Why? Because of the Ro cvr?

2 Likes