Modern Comics Heating Up (Those With Potential Too) (Part 1)

Do helmets work in aircrafts though? :rofl::rofl::thinking::thinking:

1 Like

2 Likes

Oh very nice! I just sent one of these off to get pressed!

I didn’t realize this book was under $100 raw. I’ve sold the True Believers $1 book for $30+.

People still interested in this ?

2 Likes

Cheesecakey comics are their own very particular niche. I know folks who drop astounding amounts of money on, “Rags,” or, “Notti & Nyce,” or the really edgy, “Totally Rad,” series. I used to sell Cheesecakey stuff a lot more before eBay shut down adult stuff. I don’t really dabble in adult stuff on Whatnot as most folks follow me for mainstream comics and spec books.

2 Likes

When I had my shop back in 1992, I had a few select gentlemen who I special ordered adult comics for. I believe I have a short box of it stashed away in my storage unit that’s not cataloged. I wonder if they have any value?

In avengers forever 6, vibranium man makes his way to the current timeline. The avengers of the multiverse find him cacooned in vibranium. He is aka Star Panther.

1 Like

2 Likes

1 Like

Quite possibly. Folks love adult comics. Feel free to message me about any, I won’t be offended or blush.

1 Like

2 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

I’ve been sneakily purchasing that Frozen 1 book for a bit myself. This, as well as Shrek 1 (particularly in Newsstand).
Formerly dirt dirt cheap, but maybe not anymore

2 Likes

Sold for $215

1 Like

7 Likes

So all I have to do is say “9.8 candidate” and I’ll get 3x the going price of any other raw NM Captain Carter #1

3 Likes

Yup. Lots of “key phrases” to get a…sale

1 Like

Well, anything is a 9.8 candidate at CGC these days.

Ironically if they replaced CGC with CBCS it would sell for 1/2 or less of what it did.

3 Likes