Modern Comics Heating Up (Those With Potential Too) (Part 1)

That is why I’ve never gotten into any x-title…

2 Likes

barefoot character design for all those who collect barefoot characters? I guess

Spider zero is also barefoot. She kinda looks homeless.

1 Like

It’s just dumb. All you need is to be in the middle of a heated battle, and step on a LEGO…

7 Likes

I think its to let her feet stick to walls and stuff, very early issues of Spider-Man and Miles before getting their costumes they took their shoes off to get a better grip when crawling

1 Like

i still cant get over how sam wilson in the mcu doesnt wear a helmet as falcon/cap. he’s a regular dude w no powers who’s basically a human missile and he uses less ppe than a bicyclist? he’s a pilot! every pilot everywhere flying any craft wears a helmet. i can suspend disbelief for most stuff but that sh&% is just so distracting.

3 Likes

But then you couldn’t see that terrible goatee under the chin strap, so…cinematic license?

2 Likes

More like he wants his face to not be hidden.

1 Like

Captain Sully needs no helmet!

1 Like

It’s all make belief. We got aliens invading, men and women flying with heroes with super powers… so yeah, either enjoy it or don’t, physics and reality don’t matter in fictional stories! :wink:

Just the finest goose down pillows for him.

Someone is pumping…and buying

3 Likes

Got my copy on the way from TFAW

i do enjoy all the make believe! :grinning:
my point is just that it’s easy to enjoy the stuff that is obviously make believe but the hardest stuff to let go is the simple normal stuff that they get wrong. kinda like continuity mishaps.

shoot that’s right–airline pilots dont wear them.

I just learned long ago to not sweat the small stuff. It’s a movie… more important things to worry about in life…

3 Likes

If you look again. Too many copies sold at the 100-120 mark to be pump and dump. Least 3 auction found to be in the 110 ish mark. Not sure if this will hold. Or FOMO playing in. Based on these prices, it can rival or surpass Catwoman 39 SOZO variant. Time will tell. Guess I won’t be finding this book in the cheap variant box of LCS.

Classic Pump and Dump

7 Likes

Told ya

1 Like