Modern Comics Heating Up (Those With Potential Too) (Part 1)

That, “White Tiger,” series was a decent read that didn’t get much attention when it came out, so I’m happy it is getting love now even if it is speculator-related.

I like The Mack cover, if anything.

I never see those in the wild. Guessing a not huge print run?

Help me out here. Isn’t that character’s first appearance in the Daredevil run that had Echo, something like an issue with a mostly black cover and the night nurse in it??? I can’t remember exactly.

There’s been several white tigers just in recent years. Avengers Academy #20 is a first and the following issue has her first cover appearance. That’s Ava Ayala though. Been a few night nurses as well.

1 Like

The civilian Identity, yes. DD 58?

But the issue getting hot is the first Toro as the White Tiger.

That’s how I understand it.

Not sure everyone understands that nuance buying the book though.

If ever the MCU introduces White Tiger, it should definitely be Hector Ayala or Ava Ayala not Del Toro IMO. It would make sense if they introduce her FBI civilian identity in DD, tho. So I’d still go for DD #58 for Del Toro & Deadly Hands of Kung Fu #19 / Spectacular Spider-Man #9 / Avengers Academy #20 for the White Tigers. White Tiger #1 feels like a seller pushing spec. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So many options!

1 Like

More plausible than Hyperion if you were going to spec on an evil superman

4 Likes

Wouldn’t 2018 Sentry 4 and 5 also be of interest?

The Lemire mini-series was interesting. I really like the second mini-series Jenkins did, “Sentry: Reborn.” Had solid JRJR artwork and was introspective and fun.

1 Like

If anyone cares, Harley Who Laughs 1st appears in HQ 24

2 Likes

Yeah. Will have the spoilers up tomorrow.

Thanks just bought the 1:50 have the old exclusives with her first cover appearance

What was her 1st cvr app? I don’t follow exclusives

rolled my eyes hard at this

Dark Knights Metal 6 Greg Horn

2 Likes

They already kinda had her in the Robin King Metal series, I believe Robin King told Harley she is the evilest of the Harley’s and that there was no twisted version of her because she is the twisted version something like that.

2 Likes

Regular Harley already Laughs…

2 Likes

She looks completely different in HQ #24

1 Like