Modern Comics Heating Up (Those With Potential Too) (Part 1)

Of course not. It’s not ethical

Tom king does wrote decent stories when he’s given a limited number of issues to tell them. Otherwise his stories draaaaaaaag…

Did you guy’s also know he was in the CIA? Isnt that cool he was in the CIA im glad hes very humble and not as open about how he was in the cia

Shhhh…that’s a secret!

1 Like

I actually like the back cover of the 2nd printing better, so I am considering grabbing a copy (or two) based on that alone. Was not going to grab a 2nd print otherwise.

But now I’m confused/conflicted.

Whether or not that “Second Best” is actually second to House of Secrets should depend on which Alec(x) shows up in Swamp Thing. If they really are adapting Moore’s run, it’s Holland.

House of Secrets 92 is Alex Olsen.

Swamp Thing 1 is Alec Holland.

1 Like

This is one of the best books of the last three years. It deserves to be a sought after book. Better than most of the crap they pump each week.

House of Secrets 92 will always be the best book of the two.

2 Likes

Don’t forget Levi. If Gunn is already dipping into Infinite Frontier, who’s to say its only for Supergirl?

2 Likes

Lol, this is the type of flipper that KCC creates. Uneducated sheep.

2 Likes

He came in 2nd place in the USA Spelling Bee.
Has a knack for paying attention to the finer details I noticed

Ledgends: Accountants of Mythic Accomplishment

Ledgends II: It’s Accrual World

Ledgends III: Maximum Chargeback

Ledgends IV: Crisis of the Infinite Audit

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Probably the same guy (J/K)

4 Likes

That damn auto correct gets you every time lol

2 Likes

Photo of the seller:

Ralph_Wiggum

4 Likes

I want a comic with Doctor Samsonite now!

1 Like

I would add that in the 70s, a healthy title would print around 300,000 copies, with titles like Spiderman hitting around 500,000. Im certain that the revenue in those periods didn’t exceed the $1 Billion mark, and I’m certain there were more people collecting comic books at that time. It is very possible to increase revenue while entertaining a declining consumer base. Comic publishers have been doing it for 25+ years.

Revenue doesn’t tell us the number of consumers, it simply is a sales marker for units.

1 Like

If they could adapt the story contained in this issue alone they’d have me hook, line, and seeker.
Easily in my top 10 comic books of all time. The whole run was great, but this issue…just wow.

6 Likes

Too bad you’re out of town, @Anthony

1 Like