Modern Comics Heating Up (Those With Potential Too) (Part 1)

He’s probably a member in here, too

1 Like

Every reliable spec site should have a list of idiots like this guy.

2 Likes

I hope not.

What makes you think he is?

Should by one of his “cheaper” books and see what address it ships from.

:grin:

He even gives himself 100% positive feedback!!!

2 Likes

I mean, to be a remember here you have to be witty, charming, and good-looking.

That’s why I’m surprised ya’ll let me in.

2 Likes

This guy knows all the tricks. :smile:

No idea. Just hope he isn’t. The crowd here is pretty cool. Don’t need that ruined.

4 Likes

Add the jackass to the eBay blocked list and eBay headaches to get the word out. People should be reporting these bogus sales to eBay. If they actually gave a turd they’d of already banned this pos.

Someone bidding/buying their own books from the same ip address over and over, especially if they’re not paying for it and canceling it should set off some red flags.

If they’re canceling every fake sale they would’ve been banned already. I know this from making 2-3 sales years ago on common $2-$3 books and having to cancel just 2-3 orders got eBay to block me from sales temporarily. I ended up finding those books in the back of a comic box that held my bags and boards.

4 Likes

Looks like he got positive feedback from the first screen shot (187) to the next one (188). Maybe he has enough real sales mixed in to even it out.

The upcoming hulk series has a preview in the annual. It looks pretty gnarly. My theory is it flies under the radar. Donny cates kinda killed any interest in hulk, and many people ( like me) took hulk off their pull list. Im actually pretty excited for the new horror direction.

2 Likes

Decent sales on higher grade copies

Why are posts being blocked/flagged that aren’t intrusive, threatening or obscene? The past two before this one seemed fine. Am I missing hidden messages?

3 Likes

With out even viewing the blocked content, my guess is someone commented before looking at the condition of the cheaper copies

Interesting

1 Like

Evil Miles is in the movie…thats why

Zzzzzzzzzzzz

sheep

1 Like

Evil Miles - meh.

However, I’m definitely hoarding 1st appearances of “Good Guy Thanos” and “Middle-of-the-Road Silver surfer”. I’m just torn if I should be getting the cameos of these two characters or the first full.
I’m going to be rich

:roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

If it wasn’t for sheep, I wouldn’t make much money.

God bless them!

6 Likes

Amen to this.

2 Likes

Sheep are great. Got no problem with sheep.

Definitely dont want to be the 5th person holding the bag

1 Like