Modern Comics Heating Up (Those With Potential Too) (Part 1)

Daredevil 11 (2016) - 1st Appearance of Muse is heating up:

3 Likes

If your digging for Muse anyways…these are two additional books to add to your list in the event you just like character and potential going forward.

4 Likes

I’ve been searching the past few days for these books…have I think they’ve been picked out before this latest muse spec.

1 Like

When Spider Boy is revealed to be Muse, expect a further price increase (just kidding, of course).

3 Likes

Spiderman 31 is “warming up” selling for $10. My usual online shop has already bumped it up to market price a day before release.

ASM 31 has a cover price of $9.99…

2 Likes

Whoops lol

2 Likes

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Was just about to comment about the price. I did read it and there is a lot of good stuff in it. It’s broken down into about 6 stories with the main one being Tomb Stones daughter’s wedding.

Too many cvrs. I’m skipping amaz 31

1 Like

Cool Lobos cover, sold out.

1 Like

Bro that is Madylen Prior not Lobo

1 Like

He means Lobos the artist not The Last Czarnian

5 Likes

I had to chuckle at that.

2 Likes

I know we touched upon this book, but Surprised no one is talking about it.

I have both red and black variants. Black sells for about 3x the red. Since I bought these for the read, I’m thinking of letting the black go as I don’t need two of them.

2 Likes

Smoke ‘em while you got ‘em.

2 Likes

Yeah. Key Collector said it would be hot because it was on a podcast. Has nothing to do with the fact they are releasing a sequel. Podcast. That’s what moves books.

4 Likes

:roll_eyes: