Modern Comics Heating Up (Those With Potential Too) (Part 1)

Maybe being magic related will help

Zzzzzzzzz…

not heating up. just stupid people that forgot Netflix was making this.

and now its delayed…

1 Like

Deja FOMO.

2 Likes

REMINDER

5 Likes

oofa.
Those are some serious face plants

2 Likes

These are heating up?

Those slabs have gone up from $7 to $10.
And the $29 slab went up literally $4!!!
That sounds like jet airplane smoking hot to me. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Yeah, I bought in on the Jupiter’s Legacy right before the show and got all the variants at cover price. It looked good and I thought it was, buuut, good doesn’t cut it. And I still have all the variants :rofl:

Now, One Piece on Netflix? LOVE IT!!! I’m buying the cards, manga AND watching the anime of which I had zero interest before the show. I’m hooked :joy:

1 Like

Screenshot_2023-09-18-18-40-47-125

1 Like

Finally go my Gnorts in from TFAW today! Came with Poison Ivy Centerfold!

8 Likes

Are the centerfolds random? I heard there were 3 different ones, but hadn’t heard much more.

1 Like

The other Gnorts #1 that I sold had a different centerfold. So I at least know there is 2 different ones. But I believe they are random.

I have a month of books to unpack from mailers….I know I ordered one…will have to see what I got.

1 Like

Im shocked with how well this is doing. With the amount of copies that flooded Ebay, I would have expected a gradual decline in sales. One-per-store variants dont hold value. There has to be at least 2,000 copies of this book…

Another spec gimmick that doesnt hold value, error books. Unless the error is the cover or the book/series has a huge fan base, those fall down in value.

8 Likes

My LCS got two lol

1 Like

i have learned my lesson with one per stores buying some of the boom ones over the years

2 Likes

Yeah, this one looks nice but probably worth it to wait. Good chance it is a thirty dollar book in six months.

It’s “super rare” though…says so in the listing.

1 Like

Sold my copy for $50 smackers and I’m not looking back. The black and white 2nd print will probably have a higher print run, lol.