Modern Comics Heating Up (Those With Potential Too) (Part 1)

wtf ??? really…???

wow and thats not even the “1 per store”
and this is just for Capullo coming back?

1 Like

Damn I need to list mine

1 Like

You can find these online for $5. Midtown is limit 1.

Mycomichop had some earlier

Wolverine #37 Capullo Variant at Mycomicshop

Ultimate invasion 4 could be a good spec, since Kang looks like he will be around awhile and supply may be favorable due to the high cover price

I think any “young iron man” is a worthy spec right now. I’ll pick up a copy. At some point the MCU will have to move on from RDJ and find his replacement. I don’t think Riri is it.

2 Likes

harvey keener

Yeah i remember when web of spiderman 1 was really hot that week. I think i sold all my copies (10+) for about $15-20 each.

For those looking, as of writing this MyComicShop.com has Void rivals #4 1:25 up for sale. A little above ratio but it might turn out to be a “classic cover”. I picked on up for the pc. Also, doctor Aphra #36 1:100 is up as well for around ratio. A bit steep but again it might be one of those sought out covers. Good cover, Star Wars, and high ratio might mean a good book down the line. High buy in though.

3 Likes

Looks likely to be the future Tony in the Kang suit, while his younger self becomes Iron Lad in #4

i actually want the spoiler of #4, i missed it. Love Shockwave.

2 Likes

It’s the first time Capullos done Wolverine, right?

Did some big Cyberpunk 2077 news drop? Lots of copies sold today. Get yours listed if you want to move them.

1 Like

Looks like it’s getting a live action adaption

2 Likes

live action adaptation announced, the game has also had a resuregence cause of the expansion for it dropping

So this guy is my favorite comic spec youtuber, always gives the best advice and best spec picks. This is an absolute must watch.

Ironically I just listed some of the Midnight Sons books.

He is pretty chill, none of the “sick”, “dope”, silly hat, or arm waiving going on.

2 Likes