Modern Comics Heating Up (Those With Potential Too) (Part 1)

compare the price of one punch man 1st manga to his fcbd comic, comic collectors want comics

5 Likes

It’s true. You guys tell me that in a resounding chorus every time I try to bring up a digest size Empire Strikes Back Marvel Illustrated Edition, or Clone Wars Webcomics graphic novel.

5 Likes

Speaking Of Little Golden Books, saw this today and thought of @drunkwooky .

Just came out the other day.

The Story of the Faithful Wookiee , the animated segment from the 1978 Star Wars Holiday Special, is retold in the iconic Little Golden Book format. It is perfect for Star Wars --and Little Golden Book–fans of all ages.

“Ah, yea sir…it’s for my…er…kid….”

4 Likes

Bloodstone seems to be doing ok on eBay? I sold out completely. Crazy!

1 Like

yea and i havent even seen people talk about the best part of the book, that make it really nice spec

1 Like

I have 3 incoming.

i wonder what school she is applying to. lol

6 Likes

Oh man I like where this is going! Nice find!

2 Likes

I read the book and took photos for spoilers and still missed that reference. Good eye.

5 Likes

Teen Titan Academy!

6 Likes

@drunkwooky Its my understanding that Season 1 book is all screen shots of the show with dialogue bubbles and no illustrations. Is that true? Here is a you tuber reviewing and stating as such from earlier in the year. Screen Comix The Mandalorian Graphic Novel Review - Season 1 Volume 1 - My Honest Thoughts - YouTube

photos with word bubbles

1 Like

Yes. Just screen captures from the show with speech balloons.

2 Likes

Thank You for confirming

Dominion might come through after all, they still haven’t canceled the Vader #20 and it’s not listed on their site anymore so they obviously saw all the orders.

2 Likes

I saw that. Don’t get my hopes up!

hopefully it’s not because they are holding out for an official cancellation from Marvel

I admit I bought this when it came out. It was the first I’d seen of them at the time. Not a comic, but predates almost everything else I’ve seen here.

SOOO, this seller may actually be on here reading all of us! They removed the $999 listing and its back now with updated text specifically mentioned CHU (Star Wars Darth Vader #20, Sprouse Presale.NOT FIRST GROGU COMIC COVER | eBay)

4 Likes

I think it’s d_core_collectables on Instagram that has been calling out the sale like this.

1 Like