Modern Comics Not Heating Up

Yes. But the real question is does anyone care at that point?

1 Like

kcc never gets it right. never admits he’s wrong, just goes back and edits things, sometimes multiple times, he doesnt even mention death of strange presents SA so he clearly didnt even read/check it lol

2 Likes

Do you have a pic of Howie in Death of? I haven’t gotten my monthly subscription where I added this book on, and fandom doesn’t show Howie in that issue.

4 Likes

jim comics just put out a vid calling strange academy 16 the 1st full app, he took the kcc alert and didnt verify it. tried to tell jim about mistake but he says that in that page pictured above only the bottom pic is of howie and heidi. that the rest on the panel dont count cause there playing a video game lol

2 Likes

KCC and Jim push the same comics. The is a pattern. I am not the least bit surprised. I purchased 2 copies of Strange Academy #16 cover A below the cover price last week. Even though I DO NOT agree with KCC and Jim. I knew people would hear Strange Academy and 1st appearance and they would flock to the book.

2 Likes

jim claims to not use kcc info, but they both mentioned the same books, didnt mention DODS SA, and both dont mention Heidi at all. neither mentioning heidi at all seems weird and perhaps a little sexist lol

2 Likes

There are pictures of me on this forum, or on the main CHU page. Im only elusive if you’re trying to catch me. :beers:

1 Like