Moongirl and devil dinosaur cast announcement

I’m not sure this will be a hit, but it sure looks good from what I’ve seen. I like the style and pace. My daughter may be too old now to get into it, unfortunately.

Now to watch it again and see who all these supporting characters are and if they have comic appearances…!

3 Likes

I’m still gonna watch it… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Disney+ needs an animation show hit this might be it.

I wasn’t a fan of the Dexter’s lab type of animation but I am really going to give it a shot.

2 Likes

I loved Dexter’s lab

1 Like

Dee Dee was everyones annoying kid sister

1 Like

She meant well tho. Angelica on Rugrats was a total monster.

1 Like

Come to think of it… “Dee” on “Whats Happening” was a monster and annoying as well.

There’s alot of monster/annoying kid sisters :thinking: :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

This has seemed like it’s taken forever to release from the initial announcement.

I’m in though! I’m a big fan of Moon Girl and think that she could be MCU worthy if this show validates the character. We’ll obviously see how Marvel wanted her portrayed in the cartoon but I hope it’s not overly snarky or b*tchy. Those personality types can be draining and irritating.

1 Like

Yeah, which is why I was hopeful when it was announced my daughter would like it…but now she’s past cartoon phase.

But thinking the same thing…good reviews may lead to MCU series or movie.

1 Like

You’re never too old to love a good cartoon!

2 Likes

That brings back memories! She’s gotta be pushing sixty now! Getting old sucks!

2 Likes

Any watch the show yesterday ?

Watching it with my son right now. I’m not huge on the style but it isn’t awful. He seems a bit bored but if it isn’t Cars or Blaze he usually doesn’t stay focused too long.

I didn’t realize it had started. Will check it out…will try to get my kids to watch to get a review from a younger audience.

But they’re addicted to screens and think you tubing is a great career choice…so…

1 Like

I wanna give it a viewing!