More beans to spill

No worries, I’ll invoice you like I do @Anthony

Hope you except comics as currency

A other site I came across and happened to put in Captain Marvel 18…both covers available.

1 Like

New stimulus checks👍

50 million unemployed now. A lot of businesses that made payroll cuts will realize they can operate as is for now… A lot of businesses closed down. Don’t think a lot of the businesses that closed or went out of business will be coming back quickly. So dark days ahead still for a lot of people… very dark days. Better spend (or save) your money wisely…

Well they haven’t done nothing about unemployment republican proposal completely cuts it out. So hopefully the other side fights for some kind of balance of bonus unemployment and bonus return to work stimulus. The company I work for doesn’t exist anymore. The company my husband works for is boat trips and the boat trips are not allowed to run per the stare of Hawaii with more than 10 people, the boat has a 8 person crew lol. He works one day a week currently. We still have a two week quarantine on out of state visitors so not tourism here which is like 94% of the economy here. The state of Hawaii is talking about reinstating a two week quarantine for inter island travel that they lifted July 1st in are reopening plan. Top it off I’m sitting in a Hurricane right now.

Experts now saying to shutdown again… which I knew was coming. The first one pretty much didn’t even count now since they never mandated masks or what not on reopenings.

What I think they need to do is protect people in paying rent or mortgages who are either out of work, furloughed, etc. That’s number one thing they should do besides just dishing out more money…

Hanna just landed here in Texas (well, way South)… they said rain all weekend… I’ve had one shower so far at my house, lasted all around 20 minutes and half of that the sun was out, evaporating the water before it even hit the ground I think… after today, it’s back to severe dry crunchiness for Central Texas…

Hoping the Fed starts up Hazard pay for frontline workers personally.
Already had it once (swab confirmed), will likely get it again, am now up to weekly mandated swab testing. Luckily never passed it to wifey on chemo. Love my job…just like the good ole Marine Corps…I asked for it…but it’s a bit nerve wracking & guidance changes on the daily.
Class action lawsuit was opened up a few day ago relative to it. Time will tell.

Yeah, I could back that as well. All these workers who are risking their lives so people can buy groceries and have crap delivered to them, even non-essential items…

It’s terrible to think… "Oh man, poor Joe died delivering sex products from Amazon so people stuck at home could enjoy some alone me time in quarantine… he caught COVID, had underlying condition he wasn’t aware of and died… "

It’s crazy here. Ever since they reopened and down they had to shutdown for 3 weeks. People are doing outside dining at all downtown restaurants. Yeah downtown is just bad news. People just think this virus is a joke. We get 400+ new cases every week. This week we got 2 new deaths and 12 new cases of people hospitalized.

“But hey let’s all go downtown and rally for the government to open our state again.” :pensive: SMH…

1 Like