Moridun and Omnimax

I didn’t realize this at first, but Moridun actually becomes omnimax and enters the 6th cosmos, which we see in issue #2 of defenders. This is prophesied in #3, since it takes place at an earlier time.

2 Likes

Makes sense seeing as how Omnimax has tentacles on his face.

3 Likes

So that makes Moridun Glatacus’ father.

2 Likes

check this out.

2 Likes

Now this is quite, quite interesting…

A bit spoilery with the thread name, but good catch on the details

So Moridun’s first app and cover app is this:

While Defenders #2 (2021) is listed as his first appearance chronologically by League of Comic Geeks.

1 Like

I edited the title to be more appropriate for people who haven’t read defenders #3.

1 Like

That chronological first appearance doesn’t mean anything. They could keep writing stories about him that take place before and call it a chronological first appearance. Origins predates Incredible Hulk 181 but people aren’t rushing out to get Origins.

4 Likes

The masses care the most about when something is released.

1 Like

We get this guy at the end of defenders 4

1 Like

Is that a headpieace with lightning bolts ala The Flash?

Hard to say. They just entered the 3rd cosmos at the end when they see him. Nothing beyond that is explained. But it sure looks that way.

I think he broke his ankle running so fast.

3 Likes

Or his knee

1 Like

Let’s get back on topic, this is not about Covid. @rob92807 made a joke, no reason to derail this topic further.

2 Likes

…personally, I am looking forward to what they do with these characters, giant broken ankle or no.

1 Like

But if you do, you gain imaginary brownie points that you can redeem later for an imaginary prize…

1 Like

This is completely off topic. Deleting all of it. Take Covid discussion somewhere else.

2 Likes

You missed one.