Netease marvel games variants

Upcoming Mavrel Netease game variant covers. 2 on FOC this week 7/12. Look good so far.
STL195448 STL195190

3 Likes

May go for the set. Liked the BP but wasn’t going to get it initially. Seeing the Silk though changed my mind.

1 Like

Same here. Silk has me wanting to see the rest.

1 Like

is there a place to view all of them? tfaw only has the cover for BP up.

Previewsworld.com only Silk n BP are up now. But previewsworld.com is where all stores get there covers from so I just go there m look on FOC.

Miles

Daredevil

1 Like

I thought these were for that marvel future revolution mobile game but I guess they’re for another instead

1 Like

Yeah they’re listed as NETEASE (have no clue what that is) covers look good though imo.

its a company in China that makes a bunch of mobile games , they’ve worked on a few marvel ones and also work with blizzard

1 Like

Ok good to know. Is it mobile games? Or are we actually gonna get a good marvel game on a system?

Mobile games. There was that avengers game with Kamala made by Square Enix and now they’re doing a guardians game but the avengers game ended up being a huge flop

1 Like

Dang these look dope.

1 Like

Art revealed for more covers. Ordered all of em already so glad to see they look good.

1 Like

Nice covers. That Moon Knight cover is great.

1 Like

Covers look very movie design ish

1 Like

The last 2 covers in the set

Spider woman 14 has one of these too. I didn’t see that one here in this thread.

Had posted it in another thread