New Marvel/Lucas stuff announced this week?

Disney on December 10 will announce its upcoming slate. While the studio will solidify what Deadline revealed recently — that the Tom Hanks-starrer Pinocchio, Peter Pan and the Emma Stone-starrer Cruella will bypass movie theaters to become Disney+ releases — the studio will also announce new projects from Marvel, Lucasfilm and Pixar that will encompass TV as well as theatrical.

From Deadline. If anything new is announced it will be interesting to see what suddenly becomes hot.

Keep and eye out because it could be gold

D-Rog you get time man. You totally get me. That’s exactly where I was going.

1 Like

In May 2012, AMC Theatres was acquired by Chinese conglomerate Wanda Group, headquartered in Dalian, who paid $2.6 billion to acquire AMC’s 5,048 screens in 347 theaters in the U.S. and Canada. The deal was finalized on September 4, 2012. The acquisition made Wanda the world’s largest cinema chain.

Guess that wasn’t the best purchase😂

1 Like

Which is crazy when you think about a Chinese owned American company receiving bailout money from the United Stares government.

1 Like

Ow…

Is the Obi series officially announced? Otherwise that could be it. The filming schedule is out.

I bought Disney stock at $90 and damn it has been going through the roof recently. Can’t wait for the announcements.

Star Wars
Possibly more news on the Kenobi series, Rogue 1 Prequel series, and announcement of Boba Fett, High Republic animation or other spinoff series.

Marvel
Hoping for X-men and FF to be pushed forward since covid affected their timeline. Possibly more TV series and animation, maybe Agents of SWORD.

2 Likes

aphra announcement is my bet, the director of unnamed star wars show has already said it will be like Indiana jones.

4 Likes