New Reed Pop Site-The Haul. Moon Knight-exclusive JTC

Just a note that Reedpop released a new site called the Haul thehaul.com

they have/had a limited to 2500 JTC Moon Knight comic. May still be some left.

Go go go

1 Like

I had asked him to make one back in July
https://www.facebook.com/cruzzer2/posts/10158229870202006

2 Likes

@CRUZZER That’s awesome! I’m glad it happened! Do you think that moon is silver foil on the book? or just how it looks?

1 Like

I really do not know honestly. I’ve built a great relationship with Mr. JTC over the years as his stuff has been picking up in popularity more and more as of late, mainly negative space variants.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10154351261562006&set=a.10153671176612006&type=3

1 Like

He’s a super nice fellow. I had the chance to hang out with him at a local shop that he’s done a ton of action figure variant Star Wars exclusives for.
I was trooping with the 501st and had fun interacting with us.

1 Like

ah good ole WonderWorld…

1 Like

This white background photo that JTC posted on his IG looks much nicer than the baby blue background posted on TheHaul’s site

perhaps they made it light blue on the website image, so it wouldn’t clash with the white borders? and it will actually be white in-person.

1 Like

They also have the Radiant Black #1 Foils up if anyone is speccing on that.

1 Like

We wanted to reach out regarding your order for the Moon Knight # 1 variant, with cover art by John Tyler Christopher.

First and foremost, we want to acknowledge that there have been some delays beyond our control, and we apologize. The supply chain has been a mess, and we’re faced with delays everywhere. And unfortunately, on top of everything else, the entire run of these books arrived to our facility damaged. We could not, in good conscience, ship these books – that would have been adding insult to injury, after the delays.

But fear not – we’ve got you covered. Our friends at Marvel have agreed to reprint the entire run of this Moon Knight #1 variant, in order to make sure that we provide you with the best possible product. At this time, we are waiting on the facility to confirm timing, and as soon as we have a timetable, we will reach out again.

We apologize for the inconvenience, but at this juncture, given the scope of the damage to the original run, we thought that this was the best course of action.

We will be in touch as soon as we have a new shipping date. Apologies for the inconvenience.

The ReedPop Merchandise Team

2 Likes

In Summary: You might get the comic someday. Maybe.

2 Likes

In expanded summary - pull a Rip Van Winkle and maybe it will be in your mailbox when you wake up

How come I didn’t get the email… hmm