Star Wars The Black Series Luthen Rael (Andor) 6-Inch Action Figure
Star Wars The Black Series Luthen Rael (Andor) 6-Inch Action Figure

Star Wars The Black Series Bix Caleen (Andor) 6-Inch Action Figure
Star Wars The Black Series Bix Caleen (Andor) 6-Inch Action Figure

Star Wars The Black Series Axe Woves (The Mandalorian) 6-Inch Action Figure
Star Wars The Black Series Axe Woves (The Mandalorian) 6-Inch Action Figure

Star Wars The Black Series Mon Mothma (Andor) 6-Inch Action Figure
Star Wars The Black Series Mon Mothma (Andor) 6-Inch Action Figure

Star Wars The Black Series Return of the Jedi 40th Anniversary 6-Inch Wicket the Ewok Action Figure
Star Wars The Black Series Return of the Jedi 40th Anniversary 6-Inch Wicket the Ewok Action Figure

Star Wars The Black Series Return of the Jedi 40th Anniversary 6-Inch Princess Leia (Endor) Action Figure
Star Wars The Black Series Return of the Jedi 40th Anniversary 6-Inch Princess Leia (Endor) Action Figure

Star Wars The Black Series Return of the Jedi 40th Anniversary 6-Inch Han Solo (Endor) Action Figure
Star Wars The Black Series Return of the Jedi 40th Anniversary 6-Inch Han Solo (Endor) Action Figure

Star Wars The Black Series Return of the Jedi 40th Anniversary 6-Inch Biker Scout Action Figure
Star Wars The Black Series Return of the Jedi 40th Anniversary 6-Inch Biker Scout Action Figure

Star Wars The Black Series Return of the Jedi 40th Anniversary 6-Inch Lando Calrissian (Skiff Guard) Action Figure
Star Wars The Black Series Return of the Jedi 40th Anniversary 6-Inch Lando Calrissian (Skiff Guard) Action Figure

Star Wars The Black Series Return of the Jedi 40th Anniversary 6-Inch Figures Wave 1 Case of 5
Star Wars The Black Series Return of the Jedi 40th Anniversary 6-Inch Figures Wave 1 Case of 5

3 Likes

Ee chee wa maa!

The Droids Fett is up on Target

Oh yeah…forgot to post that…I woke up at 3am and decided to check. -ordered 2 For pickup.

Just checked my email……cancelled my order?

I’m guessing they put them out yesterday or did not receive them yet?

Tells me 5 of these are in stock…but just went there and 0.

I saw one of these yesterday at another target and there’s nothing special compares to the other vintage 3-3/4 series figs….so why is it $20.99???

have you tried Brickseek ?

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/

Boba Fett tax plus exclusive tax = way higher price than it should be.

I am so sick of exclusives.