New Tamagotchi R2-D2 Pre-Order Open today!

Back in 1997 we didn’t have this brand-name experience. We got Tiger Electronics Giga-Pets:

s-l500

1 Like

My Tamagotchis always died within a few hours no matter how hard I tried to keep them fed, cleaned, and played with. Thankfully my real-life cats are less demanding.

It’s the fair trade off with cats. They won’t have much to do with you 22 hours out of the day, but they also won’t ask for anything from you.

I get hugs and licks and all sorts of attention from my Newfoundland, but he needs a lot of help. That simple boy is always getting himself into pickles.

Our cats were bottle-fed as babies so they LOVE humans. Their mother was a feral barn cat who disappeared one day (maybe got hit by a car or eaten by something) so the babies were raised by foster parents will we adopted them. They were from a litter of eight named for Supreme Court Justices at the time.

Tried ordering from Amazon but it says temporarily unavailable. I have ordering from Entertainment earth cuz there shipping is expensive as F@$#…

These are available at EntertainmentEarth.com as well…

Star Wars Tamagotchi R2-D2 Digital Pet

Star Wars Tamagotchi Hologram R2-D2 Digital Pet

Star Wars Tamagotchi R2-D2 Digital Pet Display of 6

BBTS has them with $4.00 flat rate shipping:
-White
-Blue Translucent