New Thanos and Spider-Verse Marvel Legends Pre-Orders Announced on Fan First Friday

Miles, Spider-Gwen, Peter B. Parker, Peter Porker, Prowler, Stilt-Man! They’re all here!

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads up. Going to pre-order the Miles, Gwen, and Spiderman for my boy.

Thanos looks really cool :sunglasses:… I just don’t collect much Marvel. Doesn’t fit with my McFarlane DC Multiverse line up.

No shame in that because McFarlane is crushing those toys. They really are showing the competition how to pump out a huge line of characters in a 12 month span. Didn’t it only just begin January 2020?

2 Likes

Don’t think any of these new shoe models on Miles are ever going to live up to the “Chicago” Jordan 1s that he had on in the original Spider-verse movie - those were the perfect fit!

I understand that there’s a whole lot of licensing and money behind such details but yeah, the action figure is pretty cool… Just minus the shoes :man_shrugging:

I believe so. I know that my LCS got the first wave in before the lock down. Had to be around Jan or Feb

The Spider-Man Marvel Legends are hot off the truck at EE.

Spider-Man Marvel Legends 6-Inch Action Figures Wave 1 Case

Spider-Man Marvel Legends 6-Inch Action Figures Wave 1 Case

1 Like

I’m all about that wave! !

1 Like