New Toys Sightings!

Terrible. Especially for the kid on Christmas morning who is so excited to play with his new jabba and Han Solo in carbonite…

Bunch of grinches out there…

I worked at Best Buy long ago in the Car Audio and Audio department. Our customer service were so gullible at times. People would buy the $200 radar detectors and the next day return them claiming it was a gift and they didn’t want them. Customer service wouldn’t even check the contents and all returns would get thrown in carts to get reshelved by departments.

Nothing worse to get returned item to mark down and when we would open the box, it would be filled with rocks… After about the 5th time the store manager finally told customer service if an item was returned and it wasn’t checked before accepting the return, even if they did a great job making it look unopened, they would lose their job. Guess what, they caught the guy doing it about a week later when he attempted to return something filled with rocks.

Flash!! Ah ahhhh!!

Lego snowspeeder 20th anniversary kit is being retired soon (according to Lego.com).

Target has them marked down to $20.99 if you can find them. Amazon at $31.99.

https://www.amazon.com/LEGO-Star-Wars-Snowspeeder-Anniversary/dp/B07JN74T29/ref=sr_1_2?crid=3T0IQNM2G3BZ1&keywords=lego+snowspeeder&qid=1574979543&sprefix=Lego+snow%2Caps%2C146&sr=8-2

1 Like

Another set retiring soon and marked down quite a bit.

My snow/sand speeders arrived today!

How many of you buy a few x-mas
gifts for yourself as you shop for others? Bad habit of mine…trying to be good this year!

Big Star Wars clearance going on.

75% off tomorrow only

@Alana If you have a 5 Below they are also being found there in there $10 wall section of the store. It’s a great toy for $10 bucks.

Im very guilty of that myself. In fact, it’s one of my favourite things to do at Christmas. :upside_down_face:

Bought this for myself today, for Christmas. :upside_down_face:
Alien 3-D Movie Poster w/ glowing egg by McFarlane Toys.

1 Like

I’ve never seen these before until today. On sale/clearance at target for $3.99.

They have a few different batmobiles, the Mystery Machine, K.I.T.T. And the Back to the Future Delorean. And various other hot rods.

For $3.99 I thought I’d pick this up. Target.com didn’t have much left in stock, unfortunately.

Not sure what the deal is with apps and stuff, but for $3.99 I’ll check it out. My son likes racing game apps so this might end up being something he will enjoy. If anything it’s cool packaging!

1 Like

I bought all of those as they came out … still mint in package … don’t know if they are worth anything these days, but they are all very nice …

I am a big fan of the Alien franchise, especially Alien and Aliens. I am also a fan of McFarlane and his Toy line. It will go great with my Zeppelin I 3D album cover and my Ozzy Bark at the Moon album cover diorama, also by McFarlane Toys. The Alien 3D poster retails for approx $100 US now, I think.

I must have it.

1 Like

A few weeks ago these toys were announced as coming available in a CHU main site thread.

So I ordered a Batman Who Laughs through Walmart, thinking they would be the first to have these.

Wrong.

Look what I found at Target today…wiped out pretty much. TBWLs are selling for $35 and up on eBay.

So BOLO at Targets!

Ok it finally got here some major damage the head ripped off in shipping so I’m expecting a 50% to full refund in the next few days. Real jagged break but fits back together well a little 6600 epoxy and a sharpie won’t even be able to notice.

1 Like

1 Like

Picked these up at Walmart. Never seen them before. They had other characters.

Sort of like a poor persons version of the 6” series. $5/ea.

Soon to be at $5 Below I’m sure…

1 Like

I don’t remember the iconic scene where Megatron lost his arm…

4 Likes