New user badge

Thanks for the award guys means a lot I feel like I’ve joined a great community of comic lovers and speculators you’ve helped me make some decent money so far in the first month of 2021 so here’s to a better year
And also to anyone I’ve offended with my bad jokes

11 Likes

I also received the badge. Glad to be apart of the forums. Good people and great conversations. Before joining I lurked the forums for sometime and was quite happy to find a site free of the shenanigans that seem to plague groups these days.

5 Likes

That is awesome. I will be honest and say it is the first time I have seen the New User of the Month badge. Congrats guys and welcome to the forum.

The forums keeps growing we are averaging 2x views that we were just a few months ago, it is insane.

4 Likes

That one is all automatic and done via the code… it’s a really good way to give new users who jump right in and start chatting the warm fuzzy feeling of being welcomed I think… :wink:

4 Likes

7 Likes

Well, what the hell is this @Anthony !?!40ef66ee2a332955a2accac1f52e502b24203344_2_690x309

10 Likes

Surprise.

That’s not a real badge, that’s from Billy Madison.

Shouldn’t that badge icon be a picture of Dwight?

Is it weird with my obsessiveness I want all the badges? I’m not new anymore, though. I can still get that idiot badge, though!

Same here I need more

Agentpoyo engaging in psychological warfare!

Spoil sport.

Nice and welcome!

1 Like