New Variant Ratios on TFAW

It’s part of the help button for now. If you click the help button on a page (bottom right) and then type in something you’ll get results for help topics and if someone is online (which should be during most business hours) there’s a button for live chat. If they’re offline it’s a button for form contact.

We installed zendesk to try to help make CS more efficient, so just setting some things up and new ways to do things. Still trying to figure out the best way to tie it all to the old contact page.

1 Like

Masters of the Universe: Revelation #1 (Sergio Aragones TFAW Exclusive Variant)

2 Likes

This comic is selling on eBay for a lot more than $3.19
GI Joe a Real American Hero #281 (Retailer 10 Copy Incentive Variant) Casey Maloney
Your Price $3.19

That’s because a lot of places were shorted copies. TFAW included…still holding out hope my order magically gets filled…

Mine is processing now. I’m very glad for that.

Just checked. Mine is processing as well. VERY NICE!

1 Like

Tfaw must have been shorted on heroes reborn night-gwen #1. Anyone had theirs processed?

They’re processing last week and this weeks books likely today, probably gonna take time for them to start popping up as “processed”…

I saw another marvel book from last week that processed yesterday, so I figured they were done with last week’s stuff.

Might be… who knows… I don’t count on anything until I see the email to confirm.

Last weeks Diamond and this weeks Lunar processed yesterday

2 Likes

Yes. My 2 A and 1 1:10 processed yesterday.

1 Like

Sinister War #1 (of 4) (Nakayama Homage Variant)

Cart drop

1 Like

I dropped like 20 books thought Anthony would post them by now

1 Like

You should get your drops in since they just added a federal holiday this weekend.

There are going to be a crap ton of variants being dropped by me right now because I will never order from Tfaw again. Way too many to list. Just go looking, man.

Taking too long to ship?

Is one of them eat the rich 1:50? been refreshing that one all the time, lol

Selling Preorders on eBay will do that to you

2 Likes

It leads to pissed off customers if you buy from tfaw.