New Variant Ratios on TFAW

Missed the SIKTC and Non-stop Spiderman, AGAIN :frowning:

Anyone have images for Immortal Hulk Finch Var, and Star Wars Bounty Hunters 5 Trading Card Var ?

Anybody know 100% what the situation is with the incoming FOC changes? Is it now just Marvel and DC with Sunday cut-offs and the others are still Monday? Does anyone know when Marvel is going to start with its Sunday FOCs? Thanks.

PRH’s website still has the first FOC for comics for 09/13, which is Monday. All following FOC dates are the same as of right now (via PRH’s vendor website).

1 Like

House of Slaughter #1 (Cover H - 200 Copy Frison Foil Variant)

Got lucky i was able to add after few tries

1 Like

Yeah, not available now.

Did not click on it but see its available in case anyones interested
Black Widow #6 2nd Print Design Variant CBCS 9.8

too bad it’s CBCS

1 Like

That’s not a bad deal regardless of the grading company. A raw copy was selling for that much initially.

3 Likes

A 9.8 newly released modern comic? - Its just not possible.

considering only 11k were ordered, that makes ratio have around 400-500 copies. so 100 for 9.8 isn’t bad

1 Like

If you don’t like cbcs send it to cgc and wait a year lol

4 Likes

And it’ll probably be a 11.0 if it’s a 9.8 at CBCS along with a special piece of hair added to the inside of the slab :wink:

4 Likes

or if you wait long enough, maybe buyers will be ok with cbcs at some point

1 Like

Or arrive broken from CGC.

Regardless of the issue, with high probability you’ll be dialing up 1-877-NM-COMIC. I’m freakin tired of dialing that number and quite frankly don’t care “if CGC is worth more”. My time not being on the phone with customer support is worth more to me.

2 Likes

Second this. Or maybe get a bunch of scratches on the inner sleeve that look like mold
like my entire order that just arrived a few weeks ago
then you can send them back and wait another year for re-holdering 

1 Like

The debate is less, “Who’s better?” These days between CGC or CBCS versus, “Who’s worse?” it seems.

3 Likes

cbcs seem to have better control with grading, however there cases suck compared to cgc. if they got new cases and labels they could do so much more business