New Variant Ratios on TFAW

Immortal Hulk #50, Spider-Man #75 are listed at 20%, others are as well…
All the indies and other books say 30%?

Same boat - I really want to see the Sienkiewicz and the Hidden Gem one. I may drop the Hidden one if I dont see the cover before FOC close.
The Momoko one is really lazy and ugly ! I am tired of Momoko covers; still think she is talented though but seems to be just phoning it in now.

2 Likes

I just checked DIAMOND, no update as of today. Probably drop the cover art this coming week sometime :frowning:

1 Like

House of Slaughter #1 (Cover F - 50 Copy Bueno Variant)

If only the artist is labeled with the hidden gem variant, we would have had a clue to get it or not

1 Like

DIAMOND says it’s Bryan Hitch as the HIDDEN GEM cover artist

2 Likes

Isn’t he the book’s artist though? Normally, it would have been CA/A if he is also doing the cover.

1 Like

Cart drop

House of Slaughter #1 (Cover E - 25 Copy Dell Edera Foil Variant)

House of Slaughter #1 (Cover H - 200 Copy Frison Foil Variant)

Not sure just going by what I have from DIAMOND…
The Immortal Hulk #50 Hidden Gem says (CA) Jack Kirby and was updated recently
so you are probably right…They just haven’t updated with the CA yet on Venom #1

1 Like

I’m hoping LCSD comes out with a foil variant form about cover. These are either too expensive or the cover art sucks.

The cover A is my least favorite and it has already a foil variant which is the Cover C and the 1:10 secret bloody variant. And I’ve set a rule not to buy covers that are just a virgin variant or a foil variant of the low tier ones. Just way too big a price jump.

Usually, the Hidden Gem is one of the great older artists, but I could be wrong. I will probably hold onto the Sienkiewicz (sight unseen).

2 Likes

Dare I think the Venom 1 Hidden Gem could possibly be a McFarlane?? :rofl:

2 Likes

Jim73 's screen capture does seem to indicate Hitch, but McFarlane would be great ! For $34.99 (TFAW) it should be great :slight_smile:

I dropped my Venom 1 Hidden Gem. Hope I dont regret it !!

I hope so to…

It really sucks when they don’t have the cover art. TFAW has Venom #1 on this weeks FOC?, DIAMOND says FOC cutoff is the 19th?. I kept the Sienkiewicz 1:25 :pray:t2:

1 Like

I dropped them all lol even Siekiewicz :upside_down_face:

So marvel foc is moving to Sundays? Immortal hulk #50, etc is listed as 9/12.

This week was confusing because I thought it was supposed to be Sundays but everything I had an eye on still maintained a Monday date. But now it sounds like some moved to Sunday? Weird.

2 Likes
2 Likes