New Variant Ratios on TFAW

Isn’t it ironic that @Anthony can’t unlock the TFAW variant thread without @agentpoyo , yet Poyo can’t unlock his basement ankle shackles without Anthony?

4 Likes

Red Room Trigger Warnings #2 (10 Copy Jim Rugg Variant)
Real nice cover for the 1:10
1:15 available too
Red Room Trigger Warnings #2 (15 Copy Steven McNiven Variant)

Which they’re never unlocked cause he always forgets… :cry:

Don’t remember the second pack being mentioned.

Something Is Killing Children Slaughter Pack #2

I mean, when they made me a moderator @Anthony actually gave me a pair of keys too. He asked me really nice not to let @agentpoyo go though and I agreed because as long as we have Poyo chained up he makes really good chips and dip anytime we have a moderator meeting with @D-Rog too. As the meetings are virtual the chips and dip are all NFTs, however. I don’t understand what an NFT is, in other words.

1 Like

Star Wars Halycon Legacy #1 (of 5) (Attraction Variant)
didn’t see this one posted, probably cause tfaw misspelled the title

3 Likes

If the ratio never shows up, does that mean they already sold off their allotment or didn’t qualify? Still can’t figure out why some don’t show up, even though it would be for a book I would think was well-ordered.

I think FOC may have changed for some books and TFAW doesn’t have the correct FOC date (haven’t updated). There was a ratio book I was going for and found out the FOC date was pushed back. Maybe that’s the case?

The 2 1:50 connecting covers for Nightwing 87 are available
Nightwing #87 (1:50 Bruno Redondo Bottom Connecting Card Stock Variant)

Nightwing #87 (1:50 Bruno Redondo Top Connecting Card Stock Variant)

Marvel only has 2 books on PRH’s site for preorder…not sure if this is an error…

1 Like

It’s Christmas week no Marvel

Ok just making sure :slight_smile: I’m still a noob obviously :wink:

Wish that was the case. Was trying to get Death of Strange #5 but FOC was definitely this past Monday. Guess it wasn’t as highly ordered as I thought it would be.

Sold out at places? Oh, releases tomorrow. I totally missed that homage cover! Trying to order some of those…

1 Like

yeah, that’s still a bummer TFAW didn’t have it. I hope you’re still able to find that ratio copy.

1 Like

Animal Castle #1 (2nd Ptg 25 Copy Variant)

They allowed 3 per customer for the 1:25? Either that was a mistake or they ordered a ton. Either way they are gone

Wow, that mean’s sell em if you got em (i missed both drops somehow), because if TFAW is allowing 3 per, people went heavy on the 2nd print!

FYP.

1 Like

It was probably a mistake on their part. Probably why they didn’t last long. One or two people got them all.