New Variant Ratios on TFAW

Devils Reign #3 (of 6) (Fornes Variant)
Mary Jane Black Cat Beyond #1 (Zitro Variant)
Brzrkr #7 (of 12) (Cover E - 25 Copy Fornes Variant)
Amazing Spider-Man #88 (Gleason Variant)
Power Rangers Universe #2 (of 6) (Cover B - 10 Copy Mora Variant)
Usagi Yojimbo Lone Goat & Kid #1 (Mauricio Herrera TFAW Exclusive Variant)

DC’s from yesterday

Detective Comics #1050 (Cover H - 1:25 Jorge Fornes Card Stock Variant)
Harley Quinn #11 (Cover D - 1:25 Acky Bright Card Stock Variant)
Robin #10 (Cover C - 1:25 Nikola Cizmesija Card Stock Variant)
Task Force Z #4 (Cover D - 1:25 Dan Schoening Card Stock Variant)

Weird, if the Savage Spider-man Inhyuk Lee is the 1:50, its listed for $99.99. I let it go when I had it for $34.99 (pre-FOC). No regrets, still dont want it, and would have still released it. But doesn’t the post-FOC price go to $39.99 for 1:50 ? Have seen lately where TFAW prices dont follow the usual pattern; maybe following/speccing the market. More power to TFAW if they make a sale !

The razzah is the 1:50 the lee is a 1:100

1 Like

Thanks for clarifying that it was the Razzah that I had, not the Lee ! My memory is still crap :frowning: I blame it on age ! My wife says otherwise …:slight_smile:

1 Like

I grabbed quite a few of these but I’m having a hard time justifying keeping very many of them, if any at all lol.

I missed out on it, but the Crimson 2nd print is a good choice.

2 Likes

That’s it, I officially give up on trying to catch ratios when they’re re-listed on Mondays. Did they really show up at 10 p.m.-ish this week? Yeesh, what happened to the 4 p.m. drops from a few months ago?

3 Likes

It’s always been random.

1 Like

WATCH THE FOC DATES !!!

Hulk #1 (2nd Ptg Ottley Character Sketch Variant) (tfaw.com)
Ben Reilly Spider-Man #1 (Jurgens Sketch Variant) (tfaw.com)
Ben Reilly Spider-Man #1 (Jurgens Design Variant) (tfaw.com)
Black Panther #1 (2nd Ptg Cabal Design Variant) (tfaw.com)

These were on FOC weeks ago…

What happened to their discounts?

Yeah, in case anyone missed out :smile:, like me !

1 Like

I guess after FOC so …

Some days are more random than others.

2 Likes

That usually doesn’t mean anything in terms of discounts.

I thought after FOC, the prices bump up. And lately TFAW has been adjusting prices by the market (it seems). So discounts reduce and maybe more significantly now. Just need to adjust my preordering accordingly, especially if I get something that interests me. To TFAW’s credit the price is still better than other places, though whether, when and how you get the book is another question.

They do. A 1:25 will start at $17.50 and raise to $19.99 at 0300, the day of foc.

Yeah but now some books get listed higher than that based on the market. Same with the other specced ratios.

1 Like

They did say we’ll never pay more than ratio, however.