New Variant Ratios on TFAW

I’m just waiting for the PVR TFAW to drop

1 Like

Same. I keep refreshing.

I also just released a post that was a lounge member only post to the main forum. It talks about PVR and its relationship to Universal Pictures.

Proctor Valley Road #1 TFAW Exclusive

2 Likes

It’s up

Limited to 3 per customer
I added 3 I’ll cart drop one in an hour if they sell out quick :v:t3:

1 Like

Cart drop
Last Ronin #2 1:10

1 Like

I keep missing this!

ASM #61

Amazing Spider-Man #61

1 Like

New standard for ugly :unamused:

5 Likes

Not terrible cover, hopefully they remove all the boxes with lettering though… those make it look terrible. But to get a new Spider-Era, they need to replace the writer…

2 Likes

this sucks, lol

Agreed the boxes are s turn off. Yeah Spencer needs to do something bug or after this arch we need to switch him out. But my loyalty is to the bug so I’m grabbing the issues regardless​:woozy_face::fist:t5:lol.

1 Like

Another thing that bugs me: how in gods’ names is he twisting his spine, abs, and guts to a complete 90 degree angle with his hips? That’s almost impossible for anybody who isn’t among the most dedicate Yoga practitioners and almost certainly impossible with the amount of muscle he has in the way in his core.

1 Like

3 Likes

I feel bad saying it, but until Spencer is gone ASM will continue to be mediocre. Gleason 55 was the best thing to come from his run and it had nothing to do with the story.

1 Like

Is this the A cover? Oof. I’m not into the new costume (not sweating it, I don’t think it’s long-term) but the boxes and the sky’s coloring needed more love.

I like how we’re not even calling it ASM 55, just Gleason 55.

4 Likes

Yes ita cover A

That’s what it is… he made that issue hot.

1 Like