New Venom Series by Al Ewing

This is INCREDIBLE hulk :rofl::rofl:

Cates did Guardians then Ewing took it over. Ewing did Hulk and now Cates is doing it while Ewing is on Venom. At this rate you’ll get cates on spider-man after Ewing. Spencer ain’t leaving anytime soon

1 Like

I like Ottley draws Hulk. Hes going to give some kinetic pages if they make it more action and less story.

1 Like

It’s like wife swap…but comics instead of wives.

3 Likes

Hitch sucks.

Getting ready for Knulk! The primordial god of Gamma Radiation! Present from the earliest days of the Marvel universe! He has all the power to defeat every single character in the Marvel Universe until he doesn’t!

This is it Hulk Fans! It all comes down to the KING IN GREEN!

17 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: I legit dropped my phone laughing at this.

1 Like

Is that before or after The Green Winter?

4 Likes

Another character will take down Green Winter in one of Donny’s other books.

Everyone will spec hard on the inclusion of Dr. Doom in the Green Winter series, and he’ll be strongly hinted at… but never appear.

5 Likes

Two awesome writers on Venom with a sometimes snazzy artist sounds good for me!

1 Like

I’d prefer Green Summer…

Bring balance to the Cates Universe…

1 Like

I have no insider info at all, just a total guess/spec but I think that Carlton Drake or the Carson guy is going to become the Bedlam symbiote we see in issue 1.

That would be consistent with the flow of stories. I suspect Ewing has introduced the host.

1 Like

So this one will be the 1,904,905,944th symbiosis to date then right?

5 Likes

1 Like

Ut oh… we all know when creators and publishers push characters onto us… that means it’s already DOA!

Someone ask him if it’ll be a first cameo or a full appearance. Let him be like “WTF are you talking about?”

2 Likes

Sounds like a first cover too! :wink: