New Year 2022!

I do not like that my thread has turned into an ongoing obituary. Anytime I get a notification of new posts in it all I can do is think, “Oh dear, who is dead now?” Maybe we can post happy stuff too? Maybe? Please?

Happy? Like when a clown dies?

WOW !!!

R.I.P. Thunderbolt Ross

I liked his Thunderbolt Ross…Very sad. RIP

No mention of the passing of Razor Ramone?

“Bad times don’t last, but bad guys do”

:dizzy_face: :tired_face: :sweat: :sweat:

1 Like

Yeah, that just sucks.

2 Likes

I was shocked to see that last night and wonder what the cause of death was. I thought we’d see him performing for many, many more years to come. Very talented guy. Horrible news.

1 Like

Just gutted by this. He really was inspiring.

1 Like

Man, Dave has had to deal with so much loss in his life and career. It’s unreal.

I hope he gets through this ok.

2 Likes

Well, they’re in Colombia and allegedly several items which appear to be drugs/narcotics were found in the room.

I don’t follow foo fighters so don’t know this guys history with drug use…but word on then street seems to point to overdose.

Sad either way…

1 Like

I’m tempted to use my moderator skills to just change my cheery, “New Year 2022!” into a, “2022 in Memorium,” title because you all took my topic full of hope for a great 2022 and turned it into a graveyard. Let’s try and post happy stuff for 2022 here too! Notable births, joyful events, so forth! Please? Seeing this topic get bumped just makes me go, “Oh, now who died?” lately.

Thats the weirdness of this thread. It’s irony…

:crazy_face:

I didn’t break anything on my Spring Break Skiing trip to Vermont, is that a joyful or happy update?

“Everybody I know who skis is dead.” -Deangelo Vickers

Way to bring back the negativity again… :crazy_face:

“Georgie, No!”

4 Likes

“What am I supposed to do with all this paella!!!”