November Previews/Solicitations

2 Likes

I love the Marvel Super Heroes RPG homage cover. There was a Deadpool one like it a few years ago too.

The Hawkeyes are must haves for me too.

1 Like

Some fire covers, the hawkeye, emma frost and black cat ones I’m deff scooping

1 Like

In quickly through skimming the images; only one made me stop - the Momoko Black Widow :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting:

1 Like

you know, I hate to say it, but I prefer it to her normal chest up shot with floral border. At least she drew feet.

1 Like

Back cat with gauntlet :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

This series of Momoko covers have been so boring. The only thing they’ll be good for is remarks.

3 Likes

The Hughes Black Widow covers have been great; the stories too.

2 Likes

This. These Hughes covers are flames. Wonder if they heat up like some one the Catwomans have solely for cover art.

2 Likes

I hope so too, though I think the spec on Lucy and the storyline has brought on a lot of new readers to the Black Widow title.

1 Like

I am burned out on Momoko. Shes got to introduce some new variations to her art.

1 Like

I also feel Artgerm is the same way. Both Momoko and he are clearly talented; just that they seem to rinse and repeat the art (looking at Campbell too, and several others). Its not a big deal for the regular variants but for what the ratio variants go for price-wise, the art has to be a lot better and unique.

4 Likes

I’d love to see Momoko or Artgerm attempt to draw a sequential story (i.e. a comic full story). :roll_eyes: :zipper_mouth_face:

I can’t even imagine the train wreck that would ensue.

I think the Demon Days comic has full Momoko cover and interior art/story too, right ?

6 Likes

Yeah. The first one was decent.

The Star Wars Adventures Tales of Villiany— Does anyone know if they are doing 1 cover hero, 1 cover villain? I feel like all cover B’s have been bad guy, cover A good. I think #1 cover A had Vader on it though. I’d have to look it up. But is that the ‘gimmick’ for this run?

1 Like

I’m liking that X-men legends cover too. Don’t mind the Hulk homage, but that other one stands out to me.

2 Likes

I thought that was the gimmick

I think Artgerm did the interiors for GIJoe America’s Elite

Does anyone know of any online places to order from in the UK? I am moving there in December and want to start ordering stuff at hopefully a discount until I can find a good LCS there.

1 Like