NYCC 2021 tickets

Why are back issues getting NYCC variants ???

:dizzy_face: :grimacing:

2 Likes

So no NYCC books are catching your attention?
Just curious

KCC has added a NYCC 2021 category of books fwiw

Because the one thing Bad Idea was correct in saying is, any publisher can just keep on printing books if they really want to. :wink:

2 Likes

Did I read correctly in seeing the buy-in for this is $50???

Yea, Iā€™m kind of hoping that is a misprint. I wonā€™t buy it at that price.

1 Like

Saw that too. The only one I missed (that I care for) is the Canto, but pretty sure I wonā€™t get there in time for that one ā€¦ and I donā€™t really care. Iā€™m spending both my days back issue bin diving.

1 Like

Iā€™m going to haunt you with this quote forever. Poyo actually complimenting Bad Ideaā€¦

1 Like

Aftershock has some boxes, like mystery boxes, I would be interested in. Not going this year due to covid

Iā€™m not going but I want the ASM Jusko NYCC variant. Havenā€™t seen the covers for others listed.

I could go for Miles #30 Mayhew variant. And a Canto #1 4th print regular trade dress.

Other than that, everything is a pass for me.

Seems like other than comic mint (and eBay) these Marvel exclusives are not available online?

Maybe some of the artists are selling them from their own personal website? I checked Mathew and not even an announcement on his site it was even going to be at NYCC.

Im sure these will be available at other places. Itā€™s just Comic Mint is the first to have them availableā€¦

1 Like

I didnā€™t see the Mayhew Miles 30 offered there, is all. Not that Iā€™d buy from them if they did. Those bastards.

Notice how they arenā€™t putting up sales till later when theyā€™ve had a chance to buy up a few hundred copies.

1 Like

Seeing those 3 book Canto 1 sets being listed for sale around $200.

But what are they actually selling for? Because they are $10-$20 per book per vintage comics and toys (the booth thatā€™s offering them). $50 for the set.

No sets have sold yet.

Thanks for the booth price info was trying to find that out.

Its what was provided through their whatnot link. I think itā€™s also on their Instagram page, but I donā€™t do Instagram.

Whatnot limited Canto to two sets. The Comic Mintā€™s line was far longer than Whatnotā€™s. I didnā€™t notice any lines for any other exclusives (except ebay with their Doctor Strange exclusive, but they also had other exclusives like Funko so I donā€™t know what people were waiting for). Frankly I didnā€™t like any of TCMā€™s exclusives but I guess there were some covers people thought were worth flipping.

1 Like

someone explain why whatnot had a big ass random wrestling ring lol

1 Like