Nycc 2024

1 Like

If anyone here is going to Nycc, the oct 19th Transformers and GI Joe panel can’t be missed. Should be able to grab some exclusive panel swag as well. Would love a trip report on what their plans are.

What Skybound has done with these 2 properties is incredible. Put amazing creators who love the properties on the titles and have a cohesive plan on what to do with the shared universe and it would lead to success, who knew?

panel attendees will have the chance to receive one of Skybound’s G.I. JOE Ashcan comic books.

Can’t make it to NYCC? No worries! You can still dive into all things Skybound and score the latest merch and collectibles at store.skybound.com.

http://store.skybound.com/product?handle=g-i-joe-1-ashcan-arashiage-foil-variant

Do you think this is the book given away at the panel?

Says sold out. It’s ugly anyways, don’t like logo covers.

TINY ONION PRESENTS (T.O.P.) #1

T.O.P. #1 is the inaugural issue of our physical newspaper! Available for one dollar ($1.00 USD) at newspaper stands inside the Tiny Onion booth (HB907) and the official NYCC Merch booth.

Full list of our NYCC Exclusives

• W0RLDTR33 #1 Bootleg

• THE DEPARTMENT OF TRUTH #25 Exclusive Cover by KERIN CUNNINGHAM

• HOUSE OF SLAUGHTER #25 Exclusive Cover by SETH GROVES

• TINY ONION PRESENTS (T.O.P.) #1

• SOMETHING IS KILLING THE CHILDREN #1 Exclusive Cover by RYAN BROWN for SCOTT’S COLLECTABLES

2 Likes

1 Like

Momoko…signed by McFarlane….

2 Likes

If anyone is going to NYCC can you please pick me up a Momoko Spawn? Ideally signed by Todd but not required. Thanks!

1 Like

Oh wow…this is going to go nuclear on the secondary market.

1 Like

Store variant, not a real con exclusive

2 Likes

Limit of 3, Momoko, and signed by Todd = aftermarket bonanza

1 Like

people still collect momoko?

2 Likes

I want one. For both my Momoko collection and Spawn collection.

Whoever goes, get me one please and thank you!

It’s cool. I hope anyone who wants one scoops it up.

ahhhh… good ol’ Spectral comics.
I thought they went extinct with the disappearance of the store variant success.

1 Like

They are Hydra…

cut off one head, two grow back…

2 Likes

Wow momoko actually put effort into this one and drew a character + background!

5 Likes

just read a email from mint they have like 25+ variants for nycc

1 Like

They usually have a lot. They have a form you take at the beginning of the line so you mark off which ones you want…so when it’s your turn you just hand them the form and they grab the books checked off.

I heard that Dc lowered their minimum order requirements from 3000 to 1000 copies for retailer exclusives. So expect a lot of exclusives this year.

1 Like