Nycc 2026 🏙

IMG_5936

Still waiting…nothing shows up in my reservations.

Really disappointing…if they’re going to send out denial emails, send to everyone.

They find more ways to stab that dagger into the chest and twist it…

3 Likes

Between not receiving an email about my other signing reservations, and now this less-than-helpful post…

How does one reserve a spot for this?

1 Like

I never bothered even considering getting an NYCC VIP ticket knowing they’re “costly”.
I went back and checked just for kicks & giggles.

$990!
Good grief Charlie Brown - McFarlane and Spears better give each VIP a kiss as well as an autograph.
Crazy money

1 Like

Is that the catch. VIP’s only because it’s in the lounge.

Lame.

I’ll find my way in. @amthony needs to send me some CHU swag and I’ll do the rest…

1 Like

■■■■ me… for that price, I want a reach around from one of them… :wink:

3 Likes

You ask for a three way and settle for a reach around. It’s the art of negotiation.

5 Likes

I wanna see 2 Guys 1 Cup for that price

3 Likes

Dan Mora has been added to artist ally

1 Like
1 Like

I have no idea who Jalen Brunson was until today.…the New York Knicks baseball team…

Yeah…you still don’t know who he is…

This book will probably be huge though.

Mass Appeal was huge last year too. So I’ll be eying some of those as well as the hip hop variant covers. Love the Power Man/Iron fist.

4 Likes

I know who he is. Damn Mavericks were turds letting him go… I swear…

1 Like

Good ol Cuban :wink:

Actually, they allowed Nico Harrison way too much control and decisions. He’s the fscktard who traded Doncic too… Talk about the biggest moron on planet earth! He made so many bonehead moves, after getting fired, I think he’s still unemployed to date. He’ll likely never hold a position in the NBA ever again for his many fsck ups…

1 Like

Cooper Flagg is a free agent in 2029.

Well, thankfully Nico is gone so there’s a chance they’ll keep Flagg onboard. He still has to prove himself though…

What do you mean? His rookie card sold for $8M.

He’s right there with Kobe, Jordan and LeBron. In fact, the only higher card sales had to have two of the greats on it…his is the highest solo card, and highest rookie.

It’s done. He’s the future greatest!

Haha…

yeah_right

I don’t really consider these “rookie cards”… When they make just 1 of something and it’s not part of a base set, meh… This is the very reason I got out of sports cards long ago. It turned into chasing insert cards, not about collecting the sets of that particular years actual players.

1 Like

Stop talking about sports other than hockey. My eyes are glazing over scrolling down.