Nycc 2026 🏙

I need to lay out a good plan. So much going on and need to be efficient to fit everything I want to do in, and be able to pivot when the craziness throws monkey wrenches at me.

Still waiting on free signing lotteries to open up too:

Maybe do some of that today while waiting for my power to get restored…

https://www.tickettailor.com/events/vaultcomics?ref=blog.vaultcomics.com

Some slots for signing (which I think signatures are free) still open.

However ones with Matt Dinniman and Yoshi Yoshitani are waiting list.

I had set a reminder, but it didn’t go off…but grabbed a few slots for Brett Bean in case I have time.

1 Like

Looks like they will require you to purchase at least one of their books at the site:

Still would have done it for a Dinniman signature, will have to wait and see how the random lottery goes.

1 Like

Oh man. If only more vendors would do this. And if only more convention goers took them up on the free samples.

I’ll bring my own gum and deodorant for the day, but will still check it out….they should run out of samples because of all the stinky people who don’t bring hygiene products…but I’m sure in reality they will leave with plenty of stock not given away…

2 Likes

The SiKtC pop is cool.

2 Likes

Already posted this earlier. But I think the two cards are new. I sold the exclusive card I got last year for close to $100…the freebies paid for my submission.

I have a few magazines I’m likely to send in…maybe a few comics as well.

Will do them separately (different days) to get the two comics Inwanr if they allow it.

1 Like

We’ll see how good they are about tracking this…maybe they can flag me by account number. But I’d be shipping in two different tiers regardless so I’m not losing money as they’d ship separate.

I love the Samhain from The Real Ghostbuster

I watched the show here and there, but don’t remember the character.

Did you know the “real” ghostbusters are not the “original”
Ghostbusters?

$40 if you’re attending Sunday and didn’t get one through the lottery or other means.

1 Like

Yes. There was a live action 50’s or 60’s (1970’s it turns out) tv show. It was called Ghost Busters. Around the same time the Real Ghostbusters came out a cartoon based on the tv show came out. Because the names are so similar, Ghostbusters movie cartoon became the Real Ghostbusters.

The movie had to get name rights from filmmation for the 1984 movie as well. And there was controversy and lawsuits once the movie took off of course…

I the Netflix documentary The Movies the Made Us goes over it I. Detail. Good watch.

I will have to check it out. The tv show was on syndication when I was a kid and I used to watch it.

If anyone here has some extra time and can get me the NYCC SIKTC Funko Pop, please DM me. Its for my wife so let me know. Thank you.

The SIKTC pops are preselling on Ebay for $$$

idiots

1 Like

I haven’t received word whether I selected for a Funko reservation or not. Or any other signings.

I see so many others posting confirmation/rejection emails. Have yet to get one.

My application says they’ll announce them between 9/30 and 10/2…so I suppose waiting is better than getting rejected at this moment.

I see the SDCC ones, but not NYCC.

Never mind…had to abbreviate the title. Geesh…lazy people!

3500 seems like a lot.

1 Like

SDCC was a comic with the Funko on it. NYCC is the actual Funko Pop.

I think they have been sent out, I didn’t get anything either, either confirmation or rejection, but I saw this on the site:

I got my notification - Denied! :frowning_face: