Obi-Wan Kenobi Disney Plus Speculation - SPOILERS

Bye bye Grand Inquisitor :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

We will see him again

2 Likes

They could always just bring back The Modifier

Let’s just say that it appears Grand Inquisitor spec is a bust. Who knows. Palpatine can revive people I suppose.

4-LOM played a small part and was neutralized by the end of it.

I’d say no real speculative bumps from the first two episodes. To be clear, though, I really enjoyed the first two episodes.

3 Likes

revealed at Celebration

4 Likes

I want to hook it up to Alexa and talk to it.

1 Like

Cool. I wonder if it will survive my daughter’s play wrath.

1 Like

I had 1 person submit multiple offers today for one of my remaining Vader Down 1 ZBOX variants (1st Krrsantan cover). After a bunch of back and forth I let a copy go since interest has been dead for a while. Now have another person trying to make an offer.

Someone mentioning Krrsantan again in the spec community? This isn’t a very well known book in the general populace.

I think people are anticipating an appearance. Likely just getting excited and out ahead of it given obi-wan is out now.

1 Like

IM confused wasnt that gi in rebels ?
and im calling it 3rd sister is maces kid -

Yeah. He was. That’s why he’s not…ya know. I’m sure it’ll shock people who haven’t watched Rebels when he shows back up, though.

2 Likes

He’s not dead. Merely a flesh wound!

Take him to the mod shop and fix him right up!

I thought that this could be a totally different GI…but what are the chances they are both of the same rare species? Its not hard to imagine as any die they are replaced by someone and given the title…but again, that species seems pretty rare…and I doubt the 1st 2 GI would be THAT same species.

Reva is the Jedi youngling they show w the first scene of the show training. Then as their Master dies and they decide to run, the camera zooms in on her as the others look to her. 100% that young girl is Reva

2 Likes

Could we see Cal Kestis cameo in an upcoming episode?

So is reva 15 ish? Isn’t this show 10 years after order 66? How old are those younglings?

Good catch @gemcityassassin! They def focus on her over the others.

I think I could “believe” the kiddos could be in 7-9 age range which could work

Another note, as the very first glimpse of the students unfolds, it is that particular student they center on specifically as the camera zooms in to begin the show.

I’m certain we will see Cal Kestis in an upcoming episode of Obi-Wan Kenobi.

This could be a play on words, but the actor who plays Cal, Cameron Monaghan hinted on this back in March.

We know that the timeline fits perfectly with the series, and Cal not only fought the Inquisitors and Vader but also visited Fortress Inquisitorius, which we know is a location in the series. Cal had also seen Obi-Wan in a Holocron in the game.

To top things off, both Rupert Friend and Ewan McGregor have spoken about crossovers between games and the series.

Rupert Friend, who portrays the Grand Inquisitor in the series, mentioned how much he loves how the “Star Wars universe [has been doing] that crossover thing” and went on to give the specific example of “crossing over into a movie or back into a game.

Obi-Wan Kenobi himself, Ewan McGregor, mentioned how during the process of figuring out the show, they had to “coordinate with each other” to make sure canon never contradicted, as they “[couldn’t] have a character in our story that doesn’t exist in that timeline in the videogame.

This is a highly unlikely stretch, but Disney might even surprise us by giving us a taste of the non-canon Inquisitor Cal :exploding_head:

In terms of Comic Speculation though, we have yet to see Cal in a comic apart from a mention of him in Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order Dark Temple #5.

As a bonus, that issue also features the Lost Twenty, who we know includes a very interesting, Jedi Master Trennis.

3 Likes

Im buying this.

1 Like