Obi-wan kenobi series to begin production in april, cast revealed

I thought that was the grand inquisitor

1 Like

Yea, you’re right

yep should boost kanan 12 prices and dv6

1 Like

Should see some interest…

Has the market decided which is his true first though?

Grand Inquisitor?

Most people land on Kanan 12 as cameo, Darth Vader 6 (2017) as first full. I always mention his Star Wars Rebels Magazine #3 appearance in 2015 in Europe as his first appearance, but people usually dismiss the magazines.

1 Like

Damn!!! DV 6 is going for over 100 raw.

Whichever was published first. Cameo’s are first appearances. The market value doesn’t decide which is first, it just decides which one more people want and willing to pay more for.

1 Like

Yes!

Another thing Darth Vader 6 also has going for it is that it’s the first traditional comic book appearance of a lot of the Inquisitorius members as well:

First cameo in traditional comic book format:

Fifth Brother (gray-skinned humanoid male Inquisitor)(*preceded by Rebels Magazine #16 (4/2015);
Seventh Sister (female Mirialan Inquisitor)(*preceded by Rebels Magazine #16 (4/2015).

Cameo:

Eighth Brother (Force-sensitive Terrelian Jango Jumper male member of the Inquisitorius),
Sixth Brother(a.k.a. Bil Valen, male member of the Inquisitorius),
Ninth Sister (a.k.a. Masana Tide, female Dowutin Inquisitor),
Inquisitorius (team).

3 Likes

I think the issue is that Disney is harder on the state of GA and Cara Dune than they are on China who actually do violate human rights and enslave people, keep concentration camps. They literally filmed Mulan a few miles away from a Uyghur concentration camp.

The comparison is that Hitler tried to wipe out the Jewish religion ans China is trying to wipe out the Uyghur religion. Not too much of a stretch at all. The fact that it seems taboo to talk about scares the :poop: out of me. So much for “never again.”

Disney cucks to China money and its sad AF. I refuse to invest my money in a company who supports, directly or indirectly, the government of a country engaged in genocide.

2 Likes

Good luck with that, better just toss out every smart phone you have… along with 99% of your computer parts. Best just live off the grid and make all your own stuff from the woods… :wink:

2 Likes

Let’s get back on topic though, this can turn into a real shit show real fast. Keep politics out of the forums.

2 Likes

Inquisitors!!!

Also, like the fact they show Uncle Owen’s interaction with them and seeing, what looks to be, them killing a Jedi. Leads me to believe he knows Luke was force sensitive at an early age and plays into his decision to keep him on the farm as long as he can.

Also, gives another meaning to the interaction with Aunt Beru. “He’s got too much of his father in him.”

“that’s what I’m worried about.”

I guess I need to break out some of my Vader #6…that’s a book I actually have about 7 of.

I’m pretty darn excited. Honestly more excited over this than just about anything else we’ve seen or that has been hinted at. I think it will be phenomenal. E.M is just so good…

…and that music!!!

Real hard to do when every entertainment company seems to shove their opinions down our throats.

2 Likes

No, you just don’t post and keep it to yourself. It’s not hard at all!

I’m sure there’s plenty of cesspool locations on the internet to vent if you must! I heard reddit is a huge cesspool for such things. :wink:

5 Likes