Odds and Ends

That’s this year, 2024

1 Like

Ahhh… yes… right… 2024.
2023 was still 200 sales or $20k?
This stuff is so darn confusing over the last 3 years im forgetting the years :smile:

1 Like

They pushed it back again

1 Like

At least it is 5k instead of 600 bucks.

2 Likes

!600 is the stupidest threshold. Hear me out. I sell my used iPhone because I got a new one. I paid $1200 for it originally and sold for $800. Over the threshold. Anyway I get a 1099 from eBay and don’t pay it any mind because I didn’t profit. But the IRS also got it so now they waste man hours coming at me for their portion of the $800 ($240). Anyway I go in and I give them the receipt for the original purchase and they say ok you owe us nothing. Problem is I just wasted x amount of money in man power for the irs to collect nothing. Now extrapolate that out by how many people and it is a lot of waste.

5 Likes

I totally agree

The effort involved to squeeze blood from each $600 stone likely costs more in manpower than what the irs is getting for it.

1 Like

I think I asked this before…but if you just “move” money to
PayPal do you get a 1099? Is there a possibility of “double dipping” where you might have to account for sales twice?

:100: :100: :100: :100: :100: :100: :100: :100: :100: :100: :100: :100: :100: :100: :100: :100: :100: :100: :100: :100: :100: :100: :100: :100: :100: :100: :100: :100: :100: :100:

1 Like

No. I move money around all the time for purchases. It doesn’t count as a double dip.

Man I am so proud of my boy. He just got invited to take summer classes at no other then Stanford University… I’m so F@#% proud of him. Hard work is paying off.

23 Likes

Awesome. Congrats!!!

2 Likes

(I think this is the 1st comic book appearance)

My son has dog man books everywhere around the house…got them from the school library…I’m not even sure if he’s reading them…I just keep finding them…

1 Like

I read the first Dogman book. It was cute. I always loved Captain Underpants more, however. I grew up with that good stuff.

Her name is pronounced “My Coochie” she talks about it and she is freaking hilarious about it.

2 Likes

https://comicbook.com/gaming/news/metazoo-games-shuts-down-trading-card-game/

https://wreg.com/news/local/comic-book-crook-busted-by-store-owner/

They use so many clerks references in the article. Pretty funny and good story about a comic book guy taking down a thief.

2 Likes

1 Like

Went to a local Gamestop during my lunch and I guess they did an exlusive Funko for Hulk 181. It looked bad ass. I was so close to get it. But I told myself, “no, no, you dont need it” lol. So I just got Under Night in Birth 2 for the ps5 lol.

2 Likes