Odds and Ends

Going to watch the filming of Superman ?

Is it up here?

Yes. Been shooting for a few weeks now.

1 Like

I imagine being an extra in a movie sounds like something fun but actually is a ton of hard work with crappy pay.

I doubt any fan would complain about the exigencies of being an extra.

1 Like

I thought we were supposed to be believe all women regardless of evidence? Or does that rule only run in spurts of 4-8 years?

1 Like

You don’t automatically believe any claim of anything. You listen to every claim and see if it has merit.

3 Likes
1 Like

Looks good…hopefully they incorporate the score from the original film. It’s not that I don’t like Jay-Z, modern music/rap, etc…but it feels out of place in that trailer and I’m not sure why it has become so common place in trailers anymore. Likely a “Ok Boomer” thing for me I imagine.

Looks entertaining but I felt like I was almost watching the first Gladiator at times… I’ll watch when it’s likely free on some streaming service I already pay too much for and don’t watch enough of.

Kang recast?

Heh… sometimes the unknowns turn out to be the best cast members… :wink:

4 Likes
1 Like

I welcome more unknowns in these movies. No one knew who Hugh Jackman was before X-Men.

Plus, fan castings get SO unimaginative because everyone picks from the same tiny pool.

1 Like
1 Like

1 Like

As a child, the Micronauts toys were actually one of my first true childhood loves (I would say along with the original Fuzzy Beard GI JOE and Big Jim Figures). Either fortunately or unfortunately (if you were the MEGO company), Star Wars came along and put a damper on them.

They were such amazing toys. I’d watch the series

1 Like

Here is a cool one that I’ve been wanting to share.

I got my first Homage on one of my artworks by an Instagram person. Check out there work. They have a unique anime style.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C9LVdQpyoWM/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

4 Likes

Just sharing some info on Image’s top 10 sellers from June:

2 Likes