Odds and Ends

I was thinking the same thing. Al of the movies can’t be exactly like each other. Some will have to be darker and some lighthearted. Hopefully where they will need to be a bit darker or serious than Gunn’s typical work, he will bring in a team of writers and directors to showcase that. I’m crossing my fingers he is versatile and realistic enough to know that his formula won’t work for everything. We’ll see.

1 Like

Gunn isn’t going to be directing every single movie lol. It’s not like Kevin is directing every single thing at marvel. There will be different directors, so I don’t think every movie is going to be like the suicide squad.

1 Like

No, they won’t. A tone will be set, I’m sure but different production teams will bring a different style to what they are working on.

1 Like

I’m withholding judgment on Gunn and Safran until their stuff starts coming out. Then I’ll have a clearer idea if all will be well or a trainwreck. I don’t envy the situation they came into.

2 Likes

1 Like
3 Likes

The designs are 1:10 this time instead of 1:100 like last Gwen series.

Oh my…

4 Likes

Looks so damn good.

2 Likes

no bruce?
Leaving GIF - Seinfeld Jerry Seinfeld Im Leaving - Discover ...

This is a cool story for us comic collectors

https://screenrant.com/superman-1-first-comic-congressman-robert-garcia/

Looks freaky and definitely horrific and might just be really good, but I have a feeling it will be missing the humor or most of it that made the originals such classics.

I believe he is a producer.

The library of Congress must have some good comics.

1 Like

Wonder how many store variants they saving for future generations? :rofl:

1 Like
1 Like

I don’t know where to post general questions.
I suppose this is close enough of a category.

I have this Assassins Creed comic I was considering sending in for grading. When I look at Key Collector, one of the notes in the description is "Included Poster Insert". I’ve gone through my book and see no poster. When I do a little research, graded copies don’t seem to indicate any poster on the label and any can’t find any other hints.
So was wondering if anyone can confirm or contest the claim in KC?

This topic works or always feel free to just add them to the “General” category. :wink:

1 Like

If the movie bombs, this will get canceled…