Odds and Ends

Your right. I forgot about that one.

Jeez, Kirkham changed next to nothing. This isn’t homage, it’s basically a recreation.

1 Like

Good artists and great artists and stealing and all that.

2 Likes

@SpicyWasabi
The product itself is very nice. I personally just don’t care for them as they are just a bit too rigid.
Essentially like putting a book in a top loader.
So, in some cases, they are perfect for that very particular function.
Hard to keep the flap down/taped and generally storing books. Nice for books on a wall or display though.

Just my .02

1 Like

Looks so good

Facebook owns Instagram, they bought them like a year or two ago. So Facebook also has your data.

That looks legit fun.

1 Like

Is it me or is there a recent onslaught of people trying to have sales on Instagram/Youtube/facebook live sales? Clearly, if you aren’t on the platforms you won’t likely notice it.

Constantly seeing alerts and feeds with folks selling this way. Not necessarily a bad thing I suppose and it’s a way to get around any fees, but I’m not personally a fan as it is often really chaotic/unorganized.

Even the best of shows have issues with comments and claims not showing up, lag issues with claims, etc, etc.

Just curious…maybe it’s an established thing and I’m just noticing more of it.

1 Like

When there are no rules/safeguards in place, people will get scammed.

1 Like

give me a dirty box of un-bagged books, i’m sure to find something i like w/o getting sucked into the inflated prices and trending hot books on all these online shopping “experiences”

Frazetta LOTR shirts:

1 Like

im buying a stack of ghost roller girl cover

4 Likes

A lot of these look like muppet baby versions of their “adult” counterparts.

I suppose even Spider-boy would fall into that description if he showed up in this format.

2 Likes

Reminds me of Rosie.

There. I ruined it for everybody.

3 Likes

Haha… Rosie was effing awesome… I’d rather see her in her own comic than this roller rider or whatever…

There it is! Spider-boy is to be Spider-Man’s Robin.

Oh Robin King. How we miss your spec so much :joy: (yeah, I bought 3 copies of cover A, but not at the height)

1 Like

I got the 1:25 incentive CGC 9.8 for first app robin king from whatnot for $55 shipped last year.

1 Like